Forum Replies Created
June 11, 2015 at 6:23 am #49710
June 9, 2015 at 11:11 pm #49630
I am interested in your kart if it is still available.
your phone number doesn’t work, can’t get a hold of you, got another number?
June 6, 2015 at 7:29 am #49484
price reduced , forced to sell , make offer
June 1, 2015 at 8:35 am #49152
not sure why you don’t reply
May 17, 2015 at 8:57 am #48352
September 9, 2014 at 1:59 pm #33399
What’s your email address? I’m in the lowermainland
August 19, 2014 at 8:46 am #32279
I would if 2 things were to happen, a few other did too and we had more then 4 races a year
August 18, 2014 at 6:39 pm #32248
You stepping up John?
April 28, 2014 at 6:32 pm #26476
“H will ask for a wire transfer and then upon receipt he sends the parts..No Worries !!”
ummm is it just me or is that a plain poor way to do business , having no method to receive payment other then a bank to bank international transfer is like $50 on top of the part cost and insane shipping price from Demark. Even if your not in a hurry he won’t take payment any other way, you’d swear in was still 1972 or something
April 5, 2014 at 7:15 pm #25116
March 31, 2014 at 8:37 pm #24826
I’ve got a Kelgate system I can sell you
January 5, 2014 at 8:42 am #18986
Great info, thanks very much!
January 4, 2014 at 10:32 am #18949
So why does Hossier themself say the 60A front is not recommended on the 5 inch wide wheel, even talking to them on the phone got the same result
on a side note, Ian do you know the diameter difference between the 60A on a 5 and 6 ?
January 3, 2014 at 7:31 pm #18927
The Hoosier needs a 6″w, best to go with Bridgestone Superkart tires they like the 5 and 8 combo
December 6, 2013 at 10:04 pm #17346
November 10, 2013 at 8:18 am #15179
return pickup is to low, but that is not that problem, try restricting the inlet,and you do have the vent tube plugged as seen here.
November 9, 2013 at 11:29 pm #15166
post a good pic of yours
November 8, 2013 at 7:05 pm #15114
the return pick up is set to high or if it does it only when the tank cap is on the you are not venting enough air from the breather line on the tank
October 24, 2013 at 8:18 am #13655
1. Gates will open at 0700-0730
2. Overnight camping will probably be available for Friday night
3. The sessions will end at 5 PM approx.
4. The track session will be 20-30 minutes each
5. There will be 7 session for sure and possibly 8 thru the day
6. Minimum age for this track day is 16 years old.
7. There will NOT be a full snack bar concession but there will be coffee and doughnuts
8. If you are not able to get on the track or choose not to run at all you can obtain a refund
9. If the event begins and halfway thru the day a monsoon happens there will be some form of rebate available
10. There will be alternating sessions with cars and driver levels of the cars
11. The insurance at the track is for track liability only–no medical bills will be covered by the track insurance if needed
12. The cost for the day is $195 – can be paid at the track
will be lots of fun
October 5, 2013 at 6:41 pm #12140
September 30, 2013 at 10:58 am #11752
Pretty hard to turn the tide if the simple fact is people are finding it hard to afford the costs, price of fuel alone to travel to events other then a very local race is getting huge.
September 30, 2013 at 10:04 am #11749
Would like to but way to far to travel from the westcoast. Would really like to see your newest version for a 250 ICE in person
I need 70 + h.p. and a great chassis to get me close to the front
September 25, 2013 at 8:53 pm #10791
The Cobalt needs some more promotion, not much info out there on it
September 12, 2013 at 4:39 pm #9815
Unfortunately there have not been enough people interested in attending the Wed. Sept 18th Grand National Practice Day event, so the practice day is canceled.
September 28, 2013 at 10:52 am #11344
what year ?
USA OEM Honda parts can not be sold to a Canadian address, you’ll need a USA address or a friend in the states to buy it and reship to you