Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Willy Renella 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Willy Renella
    Participant
    <p style=”background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Looking for used Mychron 5, does not need to be 2T. Please include price with shipping , thanks 4072526249.</p>
    Willy

<ul id=”bbp-topic-revision-log-88723″ class=”bbp-topic-revision-log” style=”background-image: none; border-width: 1px 0px 0px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: #dddddd; margin: 0px; padding: 8px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; width: 242px; font-size: 11px; color: #aaaaaa; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;”>

BC Racing NA

Bob Davies
    Participant

I have a 5 2T for $550 shipped with the EGT extension and probe.

litterally 2 races old and configured for a Spec Honda 125.

330-419-2291

bob

John Baldasare
    Participant

I have a single temp mychron 5.  Comes with cable but not the coupler as I have two chassis.   Not sure where you live so can’t provide shipping cost unless I know the zip code.  Feel free to email me at john@velocity-ent.com if interested.

Willy Renella
    Participant

Found thanks EKN

BC Racing NA

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.