Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis WTB-excellent condition kart wanted

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dustin Flores 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Kevin Reguera
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking to but a kart and have been looking on CL for months now without finding what I want so I thought I’d give this a try.

I’m looking for a kart, complete or roller.

Requirements:

A newer chassis that’s in very nice condition and needs very little.  The kart must be a top of the shelf kart and only from a name brand maker that has parts I can find online.  ItalKart, CRG, Tony, ect.

Engine, 2 strokes with CR80, Kt100, or other 100cc.   4 strokes, briggs 206 or world formula only.  It also must be able to handle for me to be able to switch back and forth between the Briggs L206 and a kt100.

I’m 5’06” 165lbs and want to be competitive with my local club that runs the 206 on a sprint track.

Please let me know what you have….thanks.

Budget from $2500-$3500 range…shipped to Northern California.

kevin_reguera@yahoo.com

Daniel White
    Participant

Dave Baker has posted an ad on our club’s site. The kart may be just what you are looking for: a Tonykart with very few races on it, and a CMC prepped KT-100. I think it’s around $2500. Check georgiasprintkarting dot net

Kevin Reguera
    Participant

Thanks Daniel…I’ll check that out!

Paul Hir
    Participant

Email and PM sent I have a kart in excellent condition

FS or FT 2011 Arrow Warrior with Briggs and Stratton L0206

Dustin Flores
    Participant

Sent you an email. .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.