Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) WTB: Entry Level TaG

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Fisher
      Participant

Hi all,

I’m looking to get into the TaG class in the Atlanta area (so AMP mostly). I’m mostly interested in finished karts, but if there is a steal I can look at a roller. I’ve got my eye on a few Arrows chassis with 125 Rotaxs, but everyone seems to be getting out of Rotax anyway, but I’d be interested in anything and everything within 2 hours of Atlanta. Heck, I’d look at a shifter if the price is right.

Budget is up to 3.5K, but I can probably go up to 5K if I find something amazing.

Email: robertfishergt@gmail.com

FREDDY SANDOVAL
      Participant

Robert

Is this a good option?

I know the guy real well, and can be shipped for less than $150 to your town

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/mcy/4886211656.html

Robert Fisher
      Participant

I’d really like to try before I buy, and I would very much like to find somebody with an X30. But thanks for the offer!

Richard Harriman
      Participant

Are you still looking?   I am getting out of TAG class.  I have a 2014 TopKart with Rotax on it. Only thing “wrong” is a chip in the brake rotor but it hasn’t hurt performance any. ($200) fix.   I’m selling the kart complete, jump in and hit start for $4500.  I also have a 2009 Birel R31 rolling chassis no seat for $1300.   I would consider putting the engine on the 2009 and sell running for $3200.   I live in Charlotte and could meet you half way, that’s about 2 hours drive for each of us.

Richard_superstock8@yahoo.com

206-940-0797

Cody Elliott
      Participant

08 merlin that can be a shifter. Just need a clutch lever. With a rotax fr125. All parts go with it (spindles, hubs, gears) everything i have for it. $1500

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.