Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) WTB: 90's Tony Kart / Tony Kart Suit

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Johnathan Thompson 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Sean Swisz
    Participant

This is a shot in the dark.

I am looking for a mid > late 90’s Tony Kart race suit and also a mid > late 90’s Tony Kart in its hopefully original condition (no bandit orange re-paint jobs) :) A complete with engine would be a bonus. Condition is not a big deal since I plan to restore it.

Please let me know what you have or if you have any information of someone that does and looking to sell.

Glenn Davidson’s Replica:

Tony Kart Replica

Glenn Davidson’s Tony Kart Replica

Tony Kart / Leopard

Dan Brown
    Participant

I have the exact same kart as Glenn’s replica. Mine is a ’96 Esprit, original breadbox pods and nassau panel. Extended front porch on it. I did just sandblast it and repaint it last week to the closest shade I could find to the original OTK green. I have the original wide spacing engine mount as well. The nose on the kart is not original, but I see them for sale on Ebay occasionally. Located in NY, if interested in seeing pics I can send some over tonight.

Dan Brown

Sean Swisz
    Participant

Brb, cleaning the drool from my keyboard. Sending PM with my email address.

Tony Kart / Leopard

Dan Brown
    Participant

Drool! Now that’s funny! I read the whole article about the Davidson restoration, he did an Extreme and an Esprit. Made me want to go through mine and see it on the track again. I found a 2000 Tony Kart Racer that had been standing against the wall in a pool shed since the fall of 2000. Had only been on the track a handful of times its first year. Kid lost interest, so dad stored it away. The “kid” is now in the Marines and is a full grown man defending our country overseas. I raced that kart last summer. I hate to see good karts waste away, I would rather the owners sold them cheap to someone just starting out so another kid can enjoy the sport too.

Pics sent to your email

Dan

Mike Rafailov
    Participant

I have a tonykart older style suit for sale. It is a size 46

Sean Swisz
    Participant

I think I’m in a 52 Alpinestars right now, so not sure if it would fit. I’m about 5’9″ 155lbs. How tall was the person that was using it before?

Tony Kart / Leopard

Mark Erpelding
    Participant

I have a what I believe is around a 1995 Esprit Step III.  Complete with front breaks I have owned it since it was one race old..  Original everything…

We spend our money on Racin, Whiskey and Women.... The rest we waste....

Johnathan Thompson
    Participant

I have a tony kart suit size 56. I’m 5’10 and 145. It fits perfect. $200 if interested

Johnathan Thompson
    Participant

Size 54. My bad

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.