Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. WTB: 1-person kart stand

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Koyen 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Matt Clark
    Participant

Looking for a 1-person kart stand, moving to San Antonio, TX and will only have myself to pit with.  Currently in Tampa, FL so open to one in either location, or to possibly pay to have one shipped depending on cost.  Please PM me here.

Matt

Paolo Nunzio Licary
    Participant

Italian motors and Stone Kart make one man stands around 400 or less if you’re trying to save some cash over the 700-800 dollar models

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

SOLD! Thank you EKN!

Tim Koyen
    Participant

Freddy’s stand is fixable for sure.  We still have all the parts for the older Pro KartLifts, as there are more than a thousand of them out there.

KartLift Kart Stands
    DeepSeat Kart Seats
    877-777-8020
    ------------------
    Don't bother PMing me, it doesn't work. Email is best: tim@kartlift.com.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

SOLD IT! Thank you, EKN!
    Yup, Tim, I agree
    I can’t believe how long those things lasted, and still going strong
    We bought that thing, when my 17 year old kid was 4, and to this day we were still using it.

Best stand I ever had, and the funny thing is: In the beginning I didn’t care much for them. Lol. ( I WAS WRONG!!!!!! )

I remember like it was yesterday, and this was the start, before they came up with the electric powered ones, with the motor. Too Funny.

Logan bret manus
    Participant

I have an electric kart lift for sale..$425.00.  I am in CA. And will ship it.  I can send you some pics. and more information .  Its new and works great.  Just contact me  here , or my personal email:

boomer649@gmail.com

thanks ,

Logan

Logan Bret Manus

Matt Clark
    Participant

Bumping this back up before I buy a new one; Logan how heavy is the electric stand?

Logan bret manus
    Participant

Hey Matt the stand weights 80 pounds.

Logan Bret Manus

Tim Koyen
    Participant

Hi Matt-

Here at KartLift, we have one person kart stands available directly from us, or one of our many dealers across the US.  KartLift has been in business since 2003 and is the market leader in powered kart stands.  There is a reason the top dealers and kart shops put their trust in our products, they are engineered to give you many years of reliable service.  Our design and components have been proven by building hundreds of stands over the years.

We also support the industry with sponsorships, and this website, by advertising on it.

Our stands might not be the cheapest thing you can find, but they are an excellent product at a good price, which makes them a great value.  Thanks for checking them out!

http://www.kartlift.com

877-777-8020

KartLift Kart Stands
    DeepSeat Kart Seats
    877-777-8020
    ------------------

Matt Clark
    Participant

Tim,

I LOVE your stands, and plan on having one at some point. I’m a firm believer in “buy once, cry once” but having just moved from FL to TX (where my father used to go racing with me and subsequently help) my budget is tighter than I’d like :(. I look forward to owning a KartLift in the near future though (but will probably go with the manual model due to lower weight as I still run out of the back of my pickup so it would need to sit in my bed along with my kart). I always read what your son and yourself have to say on here, and really appreciate what you guys do to dispel myths and educate other karters, Happy holidays to you and your family :)

Matt Clark

Tim Koyen
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words Matt.  When you are ready to buy your kart stand, give me a call at the shop (877)777-8020 or email me at tim@KartLift.com.  I get used kart stands from time to time in trade-ins, dealer buybacks, etc, and some of them are pretty nice.   Just let me know what you’re looking for, and I can keep an eye out for it as well.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Tim

KartLift Kart Stands
    DeepSeat Kart Seats
    877-777-8020
    ------------------

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.