The Willow Springs Karting Association (WSKA) cordially invites you to our Double Points Season Finale’ event this Sunday, March 4th.
WSKA has a great offering of classes and rules and hope to see all Karters young and old, rookie and professional, club members and those looking to join one. This is a terrific opportunity for everyone to get behind the wheel seat time in the off season. WSKA is an inclusive and welcoming Kart Series in a fun and friendly environment.
Don’t miss this event! It is the Double Points Season Finale’ for the 2018 WSKA Winter Series. In addition to the great racing and fun, all racers will be entered in a drawing for several prizes throughout the day.
Up for grabs are 3 sets of LeCont race tires, VP Racing Fuel, FREE race entries, WSIR track swag, FREE practice passes, and more!
• DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES @ the Hampton Inn Lancaster 2300 West Double Play Way Lancaster, CA 93536
o $115 for Single King or Double Queen standard rooms
o $125 for Single King and Double Queen Suites
o Online Promo Code: 0002703625 or call for the Willow Springs rate @ 661-940-9194
• OPEN PRACTICE – Willow Springs Kart Track will host an Open Practice Day on Saturday, March 3rd. The cost is $30.00 and includes a weekend wristband admission for the entire 600-acre racing complex.
The Winter Series has classes for Kid Kart; TAG Micro & Mini; TAG Junior, Senior, & Master, 206 Novice, Junior, Senior, & Master, 100cc Junior, Senior, & Master, and KA100 Senior, Master, and Grande, and RWYB – Run What You Brung. Affordable “Arrive and Drive” programs are available from supportive Karting shops MMK Mike Manning Karting, Michael Leib Motorsports, MDG Karting, and Pro Racing Specialties.
• Exclusive WSKA Event Awards & Prizes
• Choose from a wide variety of approved tires!
• Race Entry Fee – $85.00; 2nd Class Entry Fee – $45.00
• NO MEMBERSHIP FEES
• Gate Admission – $10.00 per racer, crew, spectator, etc.
• Hot Pit Pass – $10.00 (required for non-drivers in Grid, Scales, and Post Tech.)
• FREE PIT SPACE
• Transponder Rental – $10.00
• FREE OVERNIGHT CAMPING
For more information, please LIKE the WSKA Winter Series FaceBook page, email info@V8RoadRacingWest.com, or call 619-500-8648.