Home Forums Road Racing WKA/KART @ NCM

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Taylor Everhart
      Participant

Just looking to confirm the track layout we will be running in November and see if anyone has a decent starting gear for a Comer P51 running in the piston port class (laydown). I was told to start with a similar gear to Hallett. Anyone been there that can give me a starting point?

David Cole
      Keymaster

West loop

The Track

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Kelly Read
      Participant

Running the WEST track. Add 6 teeth to your Afton gear. That’s what Brad had on and was fast & won.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Kelly Read.
      Glen Luening
      Participant

Hey guys, Does anyone know the gearing for a stock honda?

Kelly Read
      Participant

Glen,

18/21 bet puts you REAL close!!!!

Kelly Read
      Participant

Even with the cold weather, this was a successful event!!! THANKS to WKA for hosting, KART along with other racers outside of these two organizations for attending and making it a great event. I want to THANK my daughter Lindsay who was a great help both Friday & Saturday nights helping me revise the schedule for both Saturday & Sunday races!!

Friday was rainy in the morning but stopped by 10am which allowed us to get onto the track at about 2 for practice up till 4:30.

As for Saturday & Sunday, even thou the temp gage showed mid 40’s – low 50’s, it felt like high 50’s due to the sunshine.

As for the racing, AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS to all the winners!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.