Home Forums Road Racing WKA/KART @ NCM

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Read 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Just looking to confirm the track layout we will be running in November and see if anyone has a decent starting gear for a Comer P51 running in the piston port class (laydown). I was told to start with a similar gear to Hallett. Anyone been there that can give me a starting point?

David Cole
    Keymaster

West loop

The Track

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Kelly Read
    Participant

Running the WEST track. Add 6 teeth to your Afton gear. That’s what Brad had on and was fast & won.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  Kelly Read.

Glen Luening
    Participant

Hey guys, Does anyone know the gearing for a stock honda?

Kelly Read
    Participant

Glen,

18/21 bet puts you REAL close!!!!

Kelly Read
    Participant

Even with the cold weather, this was a successful event!!! THANKS to WKA for hosting, KART along with other racers outside of these two organizations for attending and making it a great event. I want to THANK my daughter Lindsay who was a great help both Friday & Saturday nights helping me revise the schedule for both Saturday & Sunday races!!

Friday was rainy in the morning but stopped by 10am which allowed us to get onto the track at about 2 for practice up till 4:30.

As for Saturday & Sunday, even thou the temp gage showed mid 40’s – low 50’s, it felt like high 50’s due to the sunshine.

As for the racing, AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS to all the winners!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.