Home Forums Series / Club / Event Information willow spring kart track need in put

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wayne hayden
      Participant

racers and friends I need your in put we are a new club looking to bring fun back into karting and affordable . lets run all the old fast stuff like kpvs Hondas rotax kt100 all the kids classes prds we will have classes for all ages. all new staff. I would like to have some Saturday not all sunday mix it up also do night races in the summer make it like it was fun willow spring has over night camping.. testing for just 25.00 for kart and driver the have gas food and regular bath rooms very nice place for family to come you can bring your dogs we want you to get lots of track time thanks for your time

FREDDY SANDOVAL
      Participant

I’m in!

When is the first race of the season?

We have the KT100’s Super Senior engines begging for a race day.

Please give me more details, and what dates we’re looking at, as long as it doesn’t interfere with our Bakersfield Kart Raceway.

Thanks, buddy.

Michael LaGrone
      Participant

We (NCK) have a two day event at Willow Springs (Big Willow) April 4-5 For FIRST TIME Road Racers $85 All you can Race…. go to nckroadracing.com for more on this.

also¬†<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif;”><span style=”font-size: 12.095376014709473px; line-height: 21px;”>Facebook.com/nckroadracing</span></span>

our website is under construction now so like us on Facebook for updates on our events.

Our Club is open to karters of all ability levels. We have novice/open class for new road racers, for more info call Mike LaGrone 650-222-5838 or email mikelagrone@me.com or like us on Facebook.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.