Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Wildkart with Pre-09 Leopard $1800

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Taylor Everhart
      Participant

I have a 2010 Wildkart Warrior chassis with a pre-09 Leopard engine for sale. The chassis is 32mm with 50mm rear axle. Has been ran exclusively as a road racing kart since 2013. Never bent, cracked or welded on. Frame does not have any flat spots underneath. Comes with front brake set-up but needs new master cylinder. Engine has about 12 hours on it after crank-up rebuild by Comet. I have some spares for the Leopard, clutch drums, chains, gears, carb kits, etc. Kart is complete and track ready minus the gauge and leads. Has been very competitive in the KART MARRS series when the stock Leopard class was popular, several podium finishes against some of the fastest drivers around. Anything I can find for the Leopard engine or Wildkart chassis will be included in the sale. Please call Taylor at 620-757-1981 or email tdeverhart.27e@gmail.com for pics or more info. Asking $1800. Kart is located about 50 miles South of Topeka, KS.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.