Home Forums TaG Rotax Max Where to get Live updates from the Grand Nationals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Howden 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Bob Baldwin
    Blocked

with the Go Pro Website at the Grand Nationals Being down according to them .Where can we get the Daily updates for all the activities there .

Rob Howden
    Keymaster

Bob,

David Cole and I will be covering the races from trackside and will have all sorts of multimedia, including race reports, paddock notes, audio interviews and a photo gallery we’ll add to continually. You’ll be able to follow through our EKN Trackside page. We land in Charlotte tomorrow morning and will be providing pit notes first thing Wednesday morning. Come Thursday morning, I’ll also be handling the PA duties for the trackside play-by-play.

In addition, the Kart Racing Network will be broadcasting a live video feed from the event, which I believe is being hosted at http://www.gorotax.com. The coverage is scheduled to begin on Thursday, August 1 @ 11:00 am Eastern.

Rob Howden - eKartingNews.com Publisher / Editor - @RobHowden

Bob Baldwin
    Blocked

Rob : Thanks for posting that link . Will that be the same deal at the Rotax Grand Finals at NOLA?

Unless it is too early to post, anything in the wind relating to Rotax for 2014 ?

We realize that the R-Max challenge and SKUSA are 2 different series but I am sure many Rotaxians are wondering why the DD2’s will be at the Super Nat’s ? Will the DD2’s be included in the SKUSA Pro Tour for 2014 or are the “NAT’s a one time deal ? also What plans are being formulated by the “MAX ” group to grow the DD2 class in the USA ? that class seems to be popular in Canada and Europe but could use a boost in the states .

Thanks again and look forward to your great coverage .

Rob Howden
    Keymaster

Bob,

In regards to coverage for the Grand Finals, KRN will be handling the live video with Ken Walker, as they are doing here in Mooresville. I’ll be doing the trackside play-by-play and we’ve got some cool stuff in the works for that.

From the discussions I’ve had with both MAXspeed and SKUSA, DD2 (and JuniorMax) at the SuperNationals is a one-time program. There are no plans to have the category on the SKUSA Pro Tour in 2014.

Rob Howden - eKartingNews.com Publisher / Editor - @RobHowden

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.