Home Forums General Karting Discussion Where can I find Arrow AX9 graphics?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Wehrheim 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Bob Spedding
    Participant

Hey guys,

Our kart is needing updated Arrow AX9 graphics. I’ve looked around the internet but can’t seem to locate anything. I’m sure I’m just looking in all the wrong places.  I know they are older but want to keep it true to the kart.

Thanks,

Bob

David Kalb
    Participant

Hey, I had some custom made for my Arrow.  It is very similar in look to current Arrow graphics kits.  I did it through kartdavid in the UK.   They do great work.  I have the custom design I paid for.  You should be able to order a set for whatever bodywork you have.  They are pretty cheap too!   They  have templates virtually any bodywork style.  Email me at davidkalb@aol.com if interested, I can send you a picture of it.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

This guy in Cali makes real nice graphics, he made me a set of Ricciardo Kart

May be worth checking him out, he may be able to make you an Arrow kart set

His price was very affordable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-RICCIARDO-KART-FULL-GRAPHICS-KIT-GOKART-TAG-TONY-CRG-USA-MADE-SHIFTER-/291923133280?hash=item43f7f98360:g:9R4AAOSwLnBXV36a&vxp=mtr

You may also contact Comet Kart Sales, they carry Arrow kart stuff, even if it’s not listed, they may be able to get it for you. Good luck. FastFreddy.

https://cometkartsales.com/Arrow-Bodywork-and-Sticker-Kits/

Paul Hart Jr.
    Participant

Use Creative Force Graphics in CO.  The woman who helped me was fantastic and FAST.  I looked around everywhere and they were the best price with exceptional service.  They are on Facebook as well -> Creative Force Graphics

Paulie Hart
    Tony Kart Micro
    Kid Kart #16
    Oakland Valley Race Park

John Wehrheim
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.