Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) Wanted – Yamaha KT100 WA55 carb

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Garey Guzman
      Participant

Trying to get a motor for my 11 year old’s kart. He raced kid kart but I couldn’t afford the next step when he got older. Now I’m in a little better place and the local kart group has a “<strong style=”font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>Yamaha Jr. Sportsman<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>” group for his age with the required motor described in the title. </span>

Not looking for a super-engine, just need something running and reasonably competitive.

I’m near Nashville. Thanks!

Vincent Ledesma
      Participant

I have a 2 Yamaha Kt100 for sale, but they have walbro WB3A carb on them. used them for Yamaha jr and sr classes in Route 66 sprint series. They are both blueprinted. 1st motor is blueprinted by Adkins with one race weekend on it. The other motor is blueprinted by Triple E Racing with 4 race weekends on it.  asking $1200 for Adkins and $1000 for Triple E motor. I might have a WA55 Carb from when we ran in the sportsman class.

Ralph Oakes
      Participant

Are you still looking for a Yamaha engine?

I have 2 for sale.

My email is ralph.oakes@telus.net

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.