Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Vintage engine/clutch/parts for sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Robert Lawson 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Robert Lawson
    Participant

I have a K77 with stock bore. It will need to be rebuilt but I have everything needed to do so. Rod, all bearings, pistons, gaskets, etc., etc., etc. All new parts!!!

As it sits it has the original points & condenser ign on it still!!!! I do have some motoplats to throw in but not sure any of it works.

I also have headers, pipes, gears, belts, Horstman axle clutch (1″ with external adj.),

Also have a Hartman chassis with tanks. It is in “project” condition/will need chassis welded back together-pieces of chassis missing!!! No porch, nut bar, seat tubing. All can be purchased from Hartman restorer/expert Eddie Sahagian in Savannah Georgia

Have multiple sets of nos Hartman spindles and 1 new front axle.

e mail for pics and info: f-125@hotmail.com

Robert Lawson
    Participant

As mentioned in other ad, I have found more stuff.

The tote with the K77 also has a K88 in it as well. This may just be a shell (head, cylinder, cases) I will take a look if anyone shows interest.

Also, have a few belts, plastic belt gears, fixed and slippy pipes, vintage Red Eye guage (steering wheel mount), a couple different Digatron gauges of different age as well.

I can text or e-mail pics of all this stuff!

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

All my Vintage stuff is gone.

1 buyer took everything!!!!

Thanks EKN!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.