Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Unlimited Aixro

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Zachary Lamb
      Participant

Up for sale is a complete Aixro xr50 package. The engine has less than 10 hours on it since being completely rebuilt. It has the 11,000rpm rev limiter. This engine was rebuilt and ported by Charlie Stoffa. He is a well known wankel builder. The engine is currently setup with dual methanol carbs that are mounted on a custom billet manifold that was developed by one of my good friends. Only about 4 of these setups currently out there and I got the first 2. The methanol carbs reduce the bearing temperature by 80-100 degrees and adds a fair amount of power. This setup is fast and just as reliable as the stock configuration. The engine could easily be switched back to the single carb gas setup, all the stock parts are included with it. $4000 for everything. Let me know if you have any questions. Send me a message here or email me at zaclamb31 @ yahoo.com. This is a very strong engine. I had two of them setup identically and this one was quicker. I take care of my equipment and this engine has been properly maintained. You can see the complete kart by searching for zaclamb31 in google search and clicking the photobucket link. Thanks for looking.

What’s included:

mount

3 piece exhaust system

additional old style exhaust that has had the baffles removed

bing gas carb and manifold, also have an extra carb that goes with it

stock tomar clutch and a bully 3-disk clutch

radiator, electric water pump and battery

extra ignition, engine cover, and other spare parts.

Here are links to pictures of the engine:

Zachary Lamb
      Participant

New price. $3500 for everything.

Drew Grenzner
      Participant

Do you still have this?

Zachary Lamb
        Participant

It sold a couple years ago and is still running strong.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.