Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Two rebuilt Comer Engines, 50 and 51

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Truitt 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Tom Truitt
    Participant

Two fully complete Comer engines for sale, including fuel tanks, exhaust, carburetors and clutches. These engines where both re-built completely, in September of 2014, both engines have been run and have about one hour of race time on each.#1 engine Comer 51  #2 engine Comer 50

WILL SEND PICTURES AND PARTS LIST

I also have many extra parts new and used, that will get you through most any mechanical problem you may have, including complete rebuilds. 2 pages of parts, $650. each.   Tom@smallcarcompany.org 203.246.1299 cell

Mark Parker
    Participant

Serial numbers?

Tom Truitt
      Participant

Hi Mark,  are you looking for the Serial numbers of the engine’s?   I will need to look for them, did not know they even had them.

Mark Parker
    Participant

Top of the cyl head is a plate with a 4-5 digit number on it.

Tom Truitt
      Participant

Good Morning Mark,

Sorry busy weekend,  the Comer 50 does not appear to have a plate with number,  the other motor is on the kart in my Dads garage, in the next town over,  I will try and get over there today or tomorrow.

The cal head on the 51 is new out of the box just a few months ago and not as old as the engine.  Both engines run very well and have been rebuilt in September.

Tom Truitt
    Participant

I am happy to answer any questions, please call or text me,  203,246,1299    Tom

Tom Truitt
    Participant

Will send photos or answer any questions, call or text 203.246.1299 must sell.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.