Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Two rebuilt Comer Engines, 50 and 51

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom Truitt
      Participant

Two fully complete Comer engines for sale, including fuel tanks, exhaust, carburetors and clutches. These engines where both re-built completely, in September of 2014, both engines have been run and have about one hour of race time on each.#1 engine Comer 51  #2 engine Comer 50

WILL SEND PICTURES AND PARTS LIST

I also have many extra parts new and used, that will get you through most any mechanical problem you may have, including complete rebuilds. 2 pages of parts, $650. each.   Tom@smallcarcompany.org 203.246.1299 cell

Mark Parker
      Participant

Serial numbers?

Tom Truitt
        Participant

Hi Mark,  are you looking for the Serial numbers of the engine’s?   I will need to look for them, did not know they even had them.

Mark Parker
      Participant

Top of the cyl head is a plate with a 4-5 digit number on it.

Tom Truitt
        Participant

Good Morning Mark,

Sorry busy weekend,  the Comer 50 does not appear to have a plate with number,  the other motor is on the kart in my Dads garage, in the next town over,  I will try and get over there today or tomorrow.

The cal head on the 51 is new out of the box just a few months ago and not as old as the engine.  Both engines run very well and have been rebuilt in September.

Tom Truitt
      Participant

I am happy to answer any questions, please call or text me,  203,246,1299    Tom

Tom Truitt
      Participant

Will send photos or answer any questions, call or text 203.246.1299 must sell.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.