Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Two Aixro XR50's for sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zachary Lamb 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Zachary Lamb
    Participant

Have two Aixro’s for sale. Both are fresh with very little time on them. The engines are setup on jackshafts and have new 3-disk Gator clutches. Both come with the stock muffler and a less restrictive muffler that is good when there are no sound restrictions. Both come with bing carbs. Vacuum actuators have been removed from both engines. I control the peripheral port with a separate throttle cable, which is more reliable and easier to control.

Engine one: has about 1 hour of runtime on it since full rebuild. $2800 for engine, jackshaft motor mount, 3-disk clutch, exhaust, IAME 7″x14″ black radiator and mount, and electric water pump.

Engine two: Has 4 races since full rebuild. $2800 for engine, jackshaft motor mount, 3-disk clutch, on-board electric starter, exhaust, IAME 7″x14″ black radiator and mount, and electric water pump.

Pictures (engines are mounted on a kart in the photos. Engine on righthand side from drivers perspective is engine #1, engine shown off the kart in photos is #2): https://photos.app.goo.gl/44U9ZLoctg3Yfgp53

Any questions let me know. I have been racing aixro’s since 2011 and love them. We are getting out of karting, so we are letting them go. I have also developed dual methanol carburetor setups as well as an electronic fuel injection system for methanol. If you have any interest in buying an engine with on of those upgrades let me know. I also have a good contact at Aixro in Germany, if you ever need any parts. Thanks for looking, zac.

Zachary Lamb
    Participant

Engine #2 sold.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.