On January 21st or 22nd we had our trailer and karts stolen from a “secure” storage facility. Here are the details of the karts and if you are offered this equipment please contact Officers Vargas or Langley of the Lower Paxton Township Police Department (425 Prince Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109, telephone 717.657.5656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Tony Kart EVRR , Color – Green, #4 located on all four sides and Spencer on the side, S/N – BY40190 (located on left side frame behind driver’s seat) with MyChron 4 data acquisition and GPS antenna
– Rotax Engine, S/N 8227556 (stamped on block on drive side), Top Seal 573107, Bottom Seal 573103
– Bandit Kart Y2K7, Color – Black Frame with Red Bodywork, #4 located on all four sides and Spencer on the side, S/N -359 (located on right side of frame near front wheel)
– Briggs & Stratton Engines – Junior Medium Engines (black restrictor plate) built by GT Machine, S/N 765 & S/N 658
– 6 x 12 V-nose Enclosed trailer with PA license plate XDS1202
Fortunately, we have Lockton Motorsports trailer insurance, but of course there is a substantial deductible and after seven years of racing there are a lot of tools and parts to be replaced. What hurts most is that we stored Spencer’s WKA four stroke on the trailer for the winter. We had been hoping to sell it to another family so that they could enjoy the karting fraternity like we do, but obviously that is no longer an option. And of course it was not insured.