Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Tony Kart Shifter Karts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Porter 1 week ago.

• Author

Mark Porter
    Participant

2 Tony kart shifters for sale. 3,250.00 each.

These are competitive, super clean and proven Race Winners.

Both Karts are race ready and both have the best of everything.

Neither kart has been crashed.

#1   2014/2015 Tony Kart EVK Racer- SwedeTech stock Honda 125. all SwedeTech mounts and products.

This kart has one of the best cylinders and is very fast. It passed all tech at LAKC recently. Red powder coat and matching graphics. This is a great kart and can be your first shifter or you can race at your local club or big event and have a blast and be competitive. If you decide on this kart you can call SwedTech to confirm details on this engine.  This kart is known as one of the nicest shifters at the track.

Kart #2- This Kart is a 2016/2017 Tony Kart 401 Racer. It has a one race old complete new Musgrave 125 stock Honda, new SKUSA pipe and Musgrave silencer. It matches kart #1 and If you want to purchase you can confirm all engine details with Billy Musgrave. This kart has new pods, new graphics and is a beautiful kart ready to race. These karts can be purchased together to go have a blast with your son or buddy or I will separate also. I am basically giving you the karts and you are paying fair market value for the engines. I will give you a nice kart stand with the purchase of either kart.

Please call with any questions or to schedule a time to come check them out.

please see ad for pictures-

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/snw/d/scottsdale-tony-kart-shifter-karts/7013850576.html

Mark Porter-602-708-7090

Mark@PorterBuiltAz.com

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Mark Porter.
    • This topic was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by  Mark Porter.
    • This topic was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by  Mark Porter.
    • This topic was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by  Mark Porter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.