Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Tony Kart Racer EV with Rotax Sr

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joel Pinpin 1 month ago.

• Author

Joel Pinpin
    Participant

Up for sale is my Tony Kart Racer EV racing kart with a Rotax 125 Sr motor. Kart only has a handful of races on it since I bought it and with the LV Speedway kart track closing, I need to sell it since it’s taking up space in the garage. The motor is a Rotax Senior 125cc 2-stroke with about 23 hours on the head and bottom end. It’s still sealed so it’s RotaxMAX legal but can also be raced in TaG 125. It has the newer Rotax reeds which are RMAX legal and I’ve upgraded the carb to an EVO spec unit (old carb will be included). I have the complete EVO upgrade kit which includes the harness (both the recalled and newer one), ignition and e-power valve. The EVO kit will be included with the sale. The kart has an upgraded MyChron4 steering wheel with an integrated MyChron4 lap timer and data logger. I’ve upgraded the battery to a Lithium Ion one and is brand new. The tires are MG Yellows with plenty of life in them. I’m also including a kart stand and a new set of OTK M4 body work and OTK sticker kit. I’m asking $2300 OBO and the kart is located in Las Vegas. Here’s the CL link with plenty of pictures of the kart. Thanks for looking.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/snw/d/north-las-vegas-tony-kart-racer-ev/6978906161.html

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Joel Pinpin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.