Home Forums Shifter Karts Tony Kart Bearing Sizes?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Gorrell 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Adam Gorrell
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>How’s it going everyone? I was wondering if anyone happened to know where I can find all the sizes of all the bearings on a Tony Kart? I’ve got a couple 09 Tony Kart 125 Shifters and a 09 Tony Kart Rotax Senior Kart that I am looking to swap all the bearings out on and was hoping to find a detailed list of part numbers or at least dimensions so I can get them ordered.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Adam</p>

Matt Martin
    Participant

grab a pair of calipers and measure.

I’d assume the rear axle uses 80mm x 50mm or 90mm x 50mm

Does the kart use 17mm or 25mm front spindles?

Adam Gorrell
    Participant

grab a pair of calipers and measure. I’d assume the rear axle uses 80mm x 50mm or 90mm x 50mm Does the kart use 17mm or 25mm front spindles?

I’m definitely gonna grab a pair and get to measuring but figured I’d ask if there was already a list with part numbers or an exploded view of the kart with all part numbers.

Matt Martin
    Participant

If it uses the older style spindles (8mm king pin), it’s likely 8mm x 22mm, if it’s newer (10mm king pin) it would be 10mm x 26mm bearing.

The wheel bearings would be 17 x 35mm if it’s a 17mm spindle; or 25 x 42 x 12mm on the newer, 25mm spindles.

Then, there’s just the uniball on the steering shaft.

Adam Gorrell
    Participant

If it uses the older style spindles (8mm king pin), it’s likely 8mm x 22mm, if it’s newer (10mm king pin) it would be 10mm x 26mm bearing. The wheel bearings would be 17 x 35mm if it’s a 17mm spindle; or 25 x 42 x 12mm on the newer, 25mm spindles. Then, there’s just the uniball on the steering shaft.

Awesome. Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.