Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines TM KZ 10C Engine – For Sale $4,000.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bob Davies 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Bob Davies
    Participant

Here is a Lightly Used (4 Road-Race Weekends) 2018 TM KZ 10-C.

This TM 10-C was purchases in May of 2018 for Mid-Ohio & last raced at Pittsburgh International in CIK-125 (Grattan & GingerMan).

The TM 10 C is “Factory-Prepped” with the top-end ported, bottom-end machined intake & ported to TM’s factory spec..

The TM has a brand-new TM top-end (15 minutes on the kart stand) & 2 hours of run-time on the bottom-end that included a brand new con-rod, new OEM bearing, new washers & new 22mm pin.

It is Grid-Ready for a WKA National.

I have additional TM Factory parts for a reasonable price.

UPS Delivery drop-off to Berea, Ohio (you cover all shipping and insurance charges)…

Do not contact me with trade offers.   This is a CASH Only transaction.

I have 10 pictures and video I can send to prove how this 10-C will run for your 2019 season.

The cylinder and reeds are in perfect condition, the plug is new and the motor is fuel ready.

You can call or text me at 330-419-2291 / Bob Davies – Sagamore Hills, Ohio.

Link to CraigsList (below).

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 0pt;”><span style=”mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’;”><span style=”color: #0000ff; font-family: Times New Roman;”>

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mpo/6748047897.html

</span></span></p>
    <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times New Roman;”>

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Bob Davies. Reason: Link repair
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Bob Davies.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  Bob Davies. Reason: Spelling & price change
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  Bob Davies.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Bob Davies.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Bob Davies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.