Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines TM K9B Shifter Motors

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris Horwood
      Participant

Selling 2 factory prepared TM K9B engines with special parts (main bearings, crank assembly, cylinder and cylinder head). I have switched to Modena and am selling my race motors.  These are very fast K9B’s and would be great for anyone wanting to get into a shifter kart and have very reliable race wining regional motors and mid pack national engines for road racing.   Accessories include exhaust system, carb, silencer and motor mount.  Wil ship at buyers expense or local pickup in MI

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1104659482889041/?multi_permalinks=6054013697953570&notif_id=1673813638819867&notif_t=group_activity&ref=notif

TMK9B –  Motor has about 2 hours on top and bottom end since complete rebuild.   Transmission was also rebuilt at the same time (new forks, new bearings, new main shafts).  Have receipts for all parts.  Clutch is also fairly new maybe 5 hours.  Reeds have 30 min on them.

Special parts

Racing Crank and roller bearings

Carburetor\Timing is set up for road racing

$1500 obo

TmK9B – Motor has brand new piston and cylinder was just honed.  It has about 3 hours on bottom end since rebuild.  Was my backup motor and used for practice one season and 2 races.    Clutch was replaced when rebuilt and also has about 3 hours on it.

Racing Crank and roller bearings

Prepped cylinder

Carburetor\Timing is set up for road racing

$1800 obo

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.