Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines TM K9A & RLV Radiator

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raymundo jones 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

I have a TM K9A 6 speed ICC engine for sale. Top end is new with very little break-in time on it, not raced since piston was installed. Clutch was gone through when top-end was rebuilt and had a few plates replaced. It fires right up and shifts smooth as it should. Very fast engine as anyone who has ever run one knows. It will come with spare jets, ignition coil, a few gears,  and anything else I can find for it. It is a complete engine with air box, carb, pipe, and engine mount. If the buyer would like, it can also come with a medium sized RLV radiator with billet aluminum mounting brackets. Price for engine with all spares and radiator with mounts will be $1500. Without the radiator $1200 and I’ll sell the radiator and mounts for $400. Shipping will be at the buyers expense. I am in no hurry to sell this stuff and I know what it’s worth so don’t lowball me with ridiculous offers. Items are located 50 miles south of Topeka, KS. Contact me on here or call/text Taylor 620-757-1981 for pics or more information. Thanks for looking.

Email pics mariojones427@gmail.com

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

I recently found out this is a TM K9a so I have edited the post and adjusted the price accordingly.

Do you wanna sell engine?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.