Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines TM K9 Engine – $600

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan McHugh
      Participant

Tm K9b Shifter Kart Engine. Condition is Used.  This engine has sat on a shelf in my trailer as a backup for the past two years and has a K9a cylinder (which is in excelent condition) with a K9b bottom end.  The bottom end has some case damage where someone in the past had a chain rub, but it is sealed and has no issues.  The engine has been rebuilt with a new upper and lower rod bearings, piston, ring, plug, etc…  It is ready to run or would be a good backup.  This listing is for the engine only, but i could provide spare parts, exhaust, silencer, Dellorto VHSH 30 carb etc… for an extra charge.  Engine was run by previous owner in road racing events and ran fine.

See ebay link for pictures:  http://ebay.us/4lBDT2?cmpnId=5338273189

josh martin
      Participant

I figure that this has been sold, but if not, how much for everything? (Engine, pipe, silencer, carb, mount, airbox, etc.)

Ryan McHugh
      Participant

This one has been sold, but i do have another TM K9c that i am finishing a bottom end rebuild on and will then be ready to sell.  This one is an engine that i road raced and was a strong engine.  For the engine, carb, pipe, silencer, fuel pump, Air box, mount etc… i would look to get $1000.  The cylinder is just re-platted and hasn’t even been run yet.

Stefan Huewe
      Participant

Let me know when you have the other engine ready. I’ll take it complete for $1000.

info@goredline.us

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.