Home Forums Road Racing Test Day/swap meet April 11th

This topic contains 67 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Lawson 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Johnny West
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I am looking into getting a group together rent Grattan and have a swap meet.. We can get 20 to 25 drivers. Cost is $170.00 per driver.
    Swap meet people can set up a area for $20.00 This could be a great time to sell your karts packages. I am not sure if Sam will allow a person to make a lap to test a Kart/engine package. If there is enough intrest. I would bring my chassis dyno for testing @ $30.00 for 3 pulls. This could help sell your kart package. The gate fee for the swap meet people would be $5.00 per family.
    Right now this is just a thought. I am trying to make this affordable for everyone. I am not looking to make a profit. Just cover the costs.

Like always nothing says “I’m in like a check” ( if we do this) the weather date would be the 12th. There would be NO refunds becuase we have to payfor the track. Sam don’t give refunds!. I know it’s a bit early to think about next year. But it will be here before you know it.
    Feed back is welcome.

West Racing
    Johnny West

alan brasher
    Participant

…done this in the past,  been a blast…3 drivers, 2 sprints, yam..and honda 125

Johnny West
      Participant

Well it’s getting closer. I have had a few calls for the swap meet. More info as we get closer.

Alan, are you planning attending with 3 karts and drivers?

West Racing
      Johnny West

alan brasher
    Participant

…oh yaa …had to schedule a vacation day for it allready…3 drivers, 3 karts..

Jerry Revely
    Participant

Johnny,

I will attend:  100cc Sit-up pipe

Where do we send the check?

Jerry

Bruce Peck
    Participant

I’m 95% confident I would bring a kart/driver for this (Yamaha sprinter).   Like Jerry said, where do we send a check?

Johnny West
    Participant

John West
    26411 N. Highway Wauconda Illinois 60084

There is still plenty of time. Ill know more in late feb early march.

West Racing
    Johnny West

Robert Lawson
    Participant

JW,

You might want to correct your address!!!!

;)

RPM

Johnny West
    Participant

Guy,
    I have a business trip set for this time. So I will not be able to run this test day.
    Sorry but my work comes first. I how everyone understands.

Good Luck for the 2015 season. If I can re set a date I will let everyone know.

Johnny

West Racing
    Johnny West

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I spoke with JW this week and took a few calls from some of you as well.

After last October I’m a little hesitant to get involved. I’ll look into what is going on at the track and post my findings.

A long list of names/responses here, 100% ready to participate, will help make my decision to get involved or not a bit easier.

RPM

Kerry Yunck
    Participant

For $200 you can go to a race. Practice Friday, race against someone Saturday and help support a club . Just my thoughts.

Jerry Revely
    Participant

Robert, you know I will be there.

@ Kerry, a race weekend doesn’t afford enough time to test things outside of race set-up for that particular weekend.

Robert Lawson
    Participant

I know Kerry well enough to know what he’s getting at.

These tests have brought a good number of new participants to local road racing here in our region. It certianly does not hurt the race programs up here.

Most all of these guys race, plenty of these guys race competitively in their class here as well.

Some are new or have little experience. To them $200 is the best money they can spend to get access to a big track without the pressure of a daily competition schedule. Some just have no interest in “racing” per sey but love to drive.

Clubs and individuals who really want to grow the road racing arm of karting should also be doing these “test days”. Its the perfect atmosphere for new participants to get involved and get tons of feed back in real time. You always have time to talk and help a new guy at a test. Other than lunch it is non stop open track time, more than most could take advantage of anyway.

The Track phone has the answering service running, they do tend to spend some time in S. Fla in the Winter.

Its a safe bet that date is sitting there waiting for 20-25 karts to rent it! ;)

Need a BUNCH more names here first though……..

(7 so far)

RPM

Dennis Chappell
    Participant

Robert you know we already have that day marked on the calendar.

And your right on with what you are saying about this helping road racing.

Hope u can pull this off again.

Dennis

alan brasher
    Participant

….really hope this happins again, been a blast in the past,  2, maybe 3 karts and drivers for shure..

David Cole
    Keymaster

Alan, please see you Private Message. Thank you.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Alan, your bro John called, already had your Fam in the mix.

Dennis, is that 1 or 2? More……??? Hee, hee :)

I’m keepin score over here….

RPM

Sean S
    Participant

I’m in 100%, please keep me posted on the exact date. I can resend my contact info if you have a email group going around. I will also push this along to a few other guys I run with. I believe you spoke with him already, but Larry and Johnny are in also.

Tony Kart / Leopard

Mark Horne
    Participant

Do I understand this correctly? This will be a Friday practice / test and a race on Sat for $200? Earlier in the thread it was a test day on Sat the 11th and I just want to be sure.

If it is a test day on Sat 11th I am very interested for sure. The Friday / Sat that is being discussed might not work for us but will not know until this gets closer on the calendar. If we can make it on Friday we would be in.

1 Kart and 1 driver

Robert Lawson
    Participant

The Track phone has the answering service running, they do tend to spend some time in S. Fla in the Winter.

Its a safe bet that date is sitting there waiting for 20-25 karts to rent it! ;)

Guys,

Sam called back yesterday, the 11th and 12th of April are still available.

Still need a bunch more karts though.

(12 so far)

Mark, its a single day test. Saturday the 11th with Sunday as a rain date. Overnight camping is available Friday.

RPM

Todd Stoffer
      Participant

Hey, Robert – you can count me in. I just sent you an email.

Todd

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Hey Todd!!!

Yes, I got the message on my phone yesterday……good to hear from ya!!!

It probably has something to do with this bloody cold weather but we just do not have enough interest as of yet. I’ll let it ride, we have some time yet to see if it picks up speed.

It should, right after the first 50 deg day!  ;)

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

I was asked to explain the “rain date”.

First, there is no refund of fees paid for this Test Day. The Track will not refund payment BUT they will offer us a make-up date so your $$$ won’t be wasted.

Sunday 4-12 is the first opportunity we have, and we’ll already be there.  After that it is more likely to be very late in the year because all the weekend dates are booked.

Now, here is the catch…..

We only get a “rain pass” if the day is called off before the EMT’s have rolled out toward the Track. (aprox. 7am)

In english: If we know the forecast/radar is showing incliment weather and its already raining Saturday morning we’ll call it and try for Sunday.

I always spend the night Friday at the Track and will be there to make the call with whomever else has showed up. Keep in mind, if you stay home because you watched the Weather Channel……well, lets just say….its Grattan man….you just never know!!!!! We have had guys miss it because they didn’t show up.

Historical Note: We have had to start late, we have had to wait out a mid-day shower, we have been cut short of a full day. We have had temps in the 30’s (4-2013 had snow at lunch!) and seen the 70’s (a few times between 02′-08′) but, we have NEVER had to reschedule!

More coming!

RPM

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Robert:  I’m definitely in for one kart/one driver.  It is a yamaha/pipe sprint-enduro.   I posted earlier in this thread that we would come, but when Johnny had to step away I scheduled something else for that weekend because I thought this wasn’t going to happen.  That activity is now cancelled so I’m back in.   Can you PM me with info on where to send payment?

Here’s a question about the test day.  If we were to bring one or two, would we be able to put out a couple of Mychron timing beacons in various spots to get some specific split times?  If there is one at the start finish line for normal timing and it is perhaps on driver’s right, we could put ours on driver’s left so as not to mess with anyone’s times.

Bruce Peck – Indy

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Well, AccuWeather on my phone is calling for a couple 50 degree days here in a week or so. Maybe then we’ll see an influx of interest in this Test Day.

Right now there are 18 names on my list but 3-4 of them are not 100%. Now, I have not included myself or called any of my buds here in town yet. If we can get 2-3 more to commit then I’ll make the calls and start taking the $$$.

Dig up a friend, find a guy with a kart, whatever it takes. Need to make a decision by mid-month.

RPM

Mark Horne
    Participant

Robert, I hope you get enough but I am still confused. It happens a lot so don’t tale it personally. Not sure if this is a single test day (open track for the day) or is it a practice and race that was mentioned before.

Most likely if it is a single test day we will be there (one kart-driver).

Please confirm

Thanks

Mark

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Mark:  What is being discussed here is a single test day not associated with any race weekend.

Mark Horne
    Participant

Excellent, what would be the deadline for sending money? Something about mid March???

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Mark,

Take a peek back here this weekend. I will have a firm decision and post it here before the weekend is over.

Thanks for your patience fellas!

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Made some calls and got this thing JUST off the rev limiter.

Give me until tomorrow, I need this evening to get a few e-mail responses then I’ll have details and payment info.

Looks like the weather has turned, Accuweather has no more teens or 20’s in the forcast and very few 30’s for high temps. Too soon for my weather prediction though…..you’ll have to wait another week for that. ;)

More tomorrow…..

RPM

Todd Stoffer
    Participant

Are dogs allowed at Grattan these days?

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Todd,

Speaking strictly for the Test Day only……YES! Bring the pooch, and a leash!!!

Guys,

I have everything in order now and were ready to start taking payments for the Track.

The fee is $180 per driver.

On Track 9am – 5pm (45 min lunch brk.)

Includes: Lunch & Drinks, Marshalls, EMT, tow-back, etc.

Friday night camp over is free, you can access the paddock if you arrive before 10pm. We ask everyone to park in the Upper paddock, this makes comunication easy. The garages have power and air for you to use.

Any questions just post here.

The long range weather looks great so I’ll go out on a limb and predict Sunny & 62!

Send Check or Money Order to:

RPM

21845 Holly St.

Clinton TWP., MI. 48035

Please include kart type/class

Thanks!

Bob Cole
    Participant

Robert,    do you need  me  for towing  again.

Dwight Frazer
    Participant

Count my son in. Piston Port (WKA Sprint) . Will send check.  Thanks, Dwight

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Dwight, glad to have you guys.

Please include your Sons name for the gate list.

Bob,

Of course!!!!!  Thanks for helping out!

Johnny West
    Participant

Good to see you are have the practice day. Good Luck to all and I hope the weather holds up for it.

Robert, maybe you can work in the swap meet. This might help off set the costs if you don’t get enought drivers.

Just a thought. Stay safe everyone.

West Racing
    Johnny West

Mark Horne
    Participant

Check is on the way. One driver-Enduro-Yamaha. One mechanic.

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Looks like a busy day here on EKN.

All it takes is a change in the weather and the itch gets unbearable!!! :)

JW,

would love to have (and welcome!) swap guys displaying some parts/etc. I think we can do that super cheap because we have a good strong list of driver at this time.

Mark,

It’s been awhile, I look forward to seeing you!

Guys,

Most of you who have stopped by to chat in the past few seasons know my good friend Chuck. He is from the old neighbor hood, knows my entire family and has come to races on and off for many years. He has a “bucket list” of tracks he wanted to visit and it has influienced my choices the past few years. VIR is still to be crossed off that list, but he has had a set back.

I spent 10 hours with him yesterday after rushing him to the Hospital with very low blood pressure. Please, say a prayer & keep him in your thoughts today. Chuck loves the track, loves the karts and is a true fan of anyone running up front……even my competitors!!!!

Thanks All,

RPM

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Robert:  getting ready to send payment for one kart/driver (Yamaha Pipe sprint/enduro) but I have a question.  See your PM.

Bruce Peck – Indy

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Just hit you back Bruce!

Todd Stoffer
    Participant

Check’s in the mail.

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Got all the doors and windows open today, its in  the 60’s here! It won’t last long but it does get the go-go going!!!!!

I will be running the CIK shifter in the College parking lot very soon. Want to get some heat in that new rebuild for LAR before Test Day!!!!

Thanks for thinking about Chuck and keeping him in your prayers. He is doing much better now. As he recovered from neck surgery his overall strength and physical condition started to deteriorate. I guess the BP issue was a symptom of whatever is effecting his strength and condition. Hope we can get him to a track this Summer!

More soon,

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Checks are starting to come in.

I’ll post a list with driver and kart type etc. later

Thanks guys!!!

Robert Lawson
    Participant

I currently have an unofficial list of 20. As the payments arrive I’ll add names to the list. (If you do not want your name published include a note like Racer “X”!)

Don’t get left out, it will fill quickly.

1. Racer “X” – CIK 125

2. Mark H./Kevin T. – Enduro Y

3. Bruce P./Kevin O. – Sprint/Enduro Y

4. John B. – CIK 125

5. Alan B. – Sprint/Enduro Y

6. Larry R. – CIK125

7.  Lil John – CIK 125

8. Rich L. – F-125

9. Todd S. – CIK 125

10. Jamal R. – F-125

11. Jerry R. – Sprint/Enduro 100cc

12. Sean S. – CIK TAG

13. Eric C. – CIK 125

More to come

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

List updated 3-24-15

Bruce Peck
    Participant

So Robert:  Is this for sure a GO at this point?  Or are you needing to reach some number of payments before you reach a break even point?

Robert Lawson
    Participant

List updated 3-25-15

*Mr. Frazer, I have not received an envelope in my box. If you sent something you may want to check it out.*

Bruce,

It is definately a “GO” or I wouldn’t have started collecting the fees.

The lease is for 20 karts, the cost of the lease goes up each kart we go over that number. It is a policy of the Management. So, the list serves 2 purposes.

1. It lets people peekin to see how many spots remain (so they can keep watching the weather ;) )

2. It allows me to accurately follow how much is coming out of my wallet if were short! :)

More times than not it seems to work out.

2 weeks to go!

RPM

Alex Frazer
      Participant

Sorry for the delay.  I have to go out of town on business.  It sucks for my son but it also helps pay for his “hobby”.  Thanks for organizing and hope you have good weather. Dwight

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Thanks Robert!  See you in a couple of weeks!

How early can we get in to drop off trailers?  We’re not staying overnight at the track.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Oh, and race gas.  Is it assumed we need to bring our own?

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Guys,

You WILL need to bring your own race gas/fuel. There may be something there but don’t bank on it.

Drop off after 5pm, maybe earlier if there is no one leasing on Friday. Will not know for sure until a day or so before, I’ll post an update then.

Dwight/Alex, thats too bad…..I’ll be sure we take a moment of silence for ya’ll. ;) Then we’ll go out and tear it up without you! :)  Maybe next time??

I have 4-5 guys local to collect from but we still have a few spots left. Call up yer buddies and get them involved. We need a few more karts!!!

Robert Lawson
    Participant

I copied the list and moved it to the new page.

As the payments arrive I’ll add names to the list. (If you do not want your name published include a note like Racer “X”!)
    Don’t get left out, it will fill quickly.

1. Racer “X” – CIK 125

2. Mark H./Kevin T. – Enduro Y

3. Bruce P./Kevin O. – Sprint/Enduro Y

4. John B. – CIK 125

5. Alan B. – Sprint/Enduro Y

6. Larry R. – CIK125

7.  Lil John – CIK 125

8. Rich L. – F-125

9. Todd S. – CIK 125

10. Jamal R. – F-125

11. Jerry R. – Sprint/Enduro 100cc

12. Sean S. – CIK TAG

13. Eric C. – CIK 125

14. Tony C. – FE 250

15. Tony H. – CIK 125

16. Neil B. – CIK 125

17. Frank M. Sr. – F-125

*** We will only take 20 total***

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Is Sunday still a make-up day if Saturday gets rained out?

Robert Lawson
    Participant

List updated 3-31

Yes, Sunday would be the first shot at a make up date.

Looking at the local (Detroit burbs) Accuweather forecast for the 11th we have Sun and 51 deg. Not bad, with Sun it will feel warmer!!!!

Robert Lawson
    Participant

List updated 4-2

I’ll be checking with the track Monday to get a solid drop-off time for Friday.

Current weather forecast for Belding Michigan on April 11th: Partly Cloudy, 59 deg with a 20% chance of R. I’ll take that!!!!

More soon,

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

List updated 4-6

Guys,

Kenny or I will be at the track by 3pm on Friday to assist you if you want to drop off.

The weather still looks good, we should have no problem getting this in on Saturday!

More at the end of the week!!!

RPM

Robert Lawson
    Participant

I want to thank everyone that participated on Saturday, it was an enjoyable day for most!

A few guys arrived late for various reasons. Some just didn’t have much luck, ending their day after a handful of laps. One guy never got his kart to start! There was also all types of problems in between. I did not bring my kart, instead, opting to drive a CIK that I had done a bit of engine work on. The “Winter weight” known as FAT was too much to stuff into the seat and so I did as much as I could to aid the running of the program. This allowed me to visit with literally everyone, which isn’t always the case at these Tests. I noticed a rash of issues with more guys than not having some kind of trouble. Some repaired, others lingering but a few being terminal. This may have happened in the past but it was very evident this time because I had ALOT of time on my hands!!! :)

The weather was cold early on, Tony and I went out and swept any puddles from the overnight showers. The start was delayed about 30 minutes to allow the track to dry a bit more. John Brasher agreed to be the Ginny Pig and went out first. When He completed a lap then others joined in. We had a bit of “seeping” in a couple corners but nothing of great concern. They had rain all week in Grand Rapids the week of the Test and the huge “ponds” in the grass off track were proof of that. Getting off the track was not going to be pretty, our tow driver Bob Cole said he brought rubber boots and would have needed them to rescue anyone more than 10ft off the track surface. From 2pm on it was really quite a nice day and everyone got plenty of track time.

Lil Johnny from the LAR racing stable drove 3 different karts, one being the CIK with “kid-kart” seat that I could not drive. He put in a ridiculous number of laps. Jerry Revely has his new Reed Jet running well and should give the Sprint Open class guys a run this year. He also turned a good number of laps. Finally got to meet Bruce Peck, we see his posts here all over and was good to put a face to a name. His driver, Kevin Olds was testing some axel clutch set ups. They swapped complete axel assemblies of different clutch types to get the most from the day. We chatted just a bit while I drove him out on course to place the multiple beacons needed to gather data. The “long haul” award goes to Mark Horne and Kevin Thompson, they came from Missouri to test a beautiful new prototype chassis and may very well have done as many laps as Johnny! It looked good to me, and not just the chassis!!

Met a very enthusiastic new guy, Paul. He turned a good number of laps and ran all day. He is from the Metro area here and WAS a sprint only guy, bringing along a young Son in the Kid Kart class. After his first road course experience he is completely hooked on Road Racing now, and, is the result of why we hold these Test Days. I imagine, one day when his Son is older, they will both become full time Road Racers.

For me, it was an exhausting day. Awake since Friday 6:30am I just could not sleep before heading to the track at 3am Saturday morning. Any other time I would have been sleeping comfortably in the Heated Tower in the Paddock but I knew Chuck would never be able to deal with those conditions. He REALLY wanted to go and see everyone and to be back smelling the sweet fragrance of 2 stroke exhaust……so I took him for the day. It was worth every agonizing minute of the drive home, fighting off the “tireds” for him to get back out to Grattan. He is improving, but at a very slow rate. Typical racer at heart…..nothing happening fast enough!

Again, Thanks to Bob & Kenny for running things, Curt Faasen for cooking and Mrs. Chappell for all the “extras” at lunch!!!!

RPM

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Thanks Robert and crew for organizing this day!  As noted above, Kevin and I were testing a clutch theory and there’s no way we could have done it during a normal race weekend.  This format allowed us to put out two Mychron beacons to get times over a critical section of the track that helped prove out our theory.  Other than being cold in the morning, the day went as planned, our equipment held up fine, and we learned what we wanted to know.

Thanks again.  I’m sure we will take advantage of a day like this in the future.

Mark Horne
    Participant

Yes, a big thanks to all. It was a long drive home but worth every minute.

We were able to dial in the new chassis with the pre-planned program. Just a few more small tweaks and we are ready to campaign the car. It is pretty strange how after about two years of working on this when we finally got it to work it took about 24 hours for it to sink in. At some point today a big smile came across my face and a huge sense of relief. Kevin said he could not sleep last night thinking about the results. It was a long road trying to test on race weekends. A fall test at Hastings and this weekend at Grattan just proves there is no substitution for a real test day. We learn more on those two days than we did in a year and a half trying it on race weekends.

So to all who were not there, it will be some of the best money you can spend to up your game. Just come prepared to test, not practice.

Jerry Revely
    Participant

Another successful test session. We accomplished more than we could in four race weekends. Ran enough laps to wear out the new set of tires. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Robert!

Dennis Chappell
    Participant

Robert

Thanks for getting the weekend together it was a good day all around. Good weather, people and got a lot done.

We also met Paul, enjoyed helping him out. The smile on his face after sorting his kart out was priceless. He will be back for sure.

Hope it can be done again next year.

the Chappell’s

alan brasher
    Participant

…thanx for setting this day up robert ..it is the best time of all…the brashers

Sean S
    Participant

Thank you to Robert and everyone behind the scenes who put the effort into making this happen! Another big thanks to everyone that went out of their way to try and find a similar tiny screw that vibrated out of my carb fuel cap after 1/2 a lap and sent me packing for home. After looking and asking everyone for a screw, it was Rumsey Racing and Lil Johnny that kept a cool head and thought of pulling a screw FROM A LIGHT SWITCH PLATE IN A GARAGE and then fabing up a gasket out of a Coke can box! Absolute genius! It was really great seeing Bob Cole again and getting another luxurious front seat ride back to the pits :) I really hope this will continue as an annual Spring/Fall tradition.

Sean

Tony Kart / Leopard

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Thank You all for the kind words fellas, it’s always nice to be appreciated!

These Test Days do not happen without the support of those wanting the track time. I know many guys just can’t fathom a single day at the track without a piece of wood or some type of points to be gained when its over. That’s cool and all, but these opportunities are rare and can be used for some unusual tests, as Bruce mentioned. I enjoy testing, its a different task than racing. You have to be very consistent with your driving to get accurate usable data. Uncovering that data gives you a sense of pride and accomplishment.

I was soooo exhausted that I left the track without my Beacon. It gets better……I just called 10 minutes ago to have Sam fetch it off the guard rail!!!! :)

A few of you mentioned not making it back for the AKRA event but I hope to see most of you back there in May. I’m determined to get back to my pre Holiday weight by then as well!!!

RPM

ardy Sadeghi
    Participant

Robert, nice going to help keep the passion alive as well as others, specially Mr. Cole, send my best to him.  Will miss not seeing you guys as much, but would hopefully stop up at one of the event.

All the effort you and others , the participants go thru to make these test days, it sounds like this could be a good “potential”  for some club to get involved with you guys and promote a spring and a fall test/swap session.   We don’t have as many events with friday practice anymore and as you have often said, you can accomplish a lot more on a test day than you could ever do on a race weekend.    If a club got involved, they can also use the test day to promote the sport and hopefully use it to get new people and give ’em a chance to try road racing.   And the option for a swap meet would be yet another venue for more participation.  This is too good to pass.  Mid west/mid states have been good for road racing.  Hope that success continues.

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Ardy,

It would be a great way for Clubs to offer an alternative experience to a competition weekend or event AND allow for real testing instead of “practice”.

Dealing with Grattan, the program must remain small or the cost rises. If it were very well attended (50-75) it would then be viable for a bigger group. I believe those whom attend regularly would agree the small size of the group really makes it the enjoyable time that it is. Just sitting and eating together as a group brings it home, there is a sense of brotherhood or comrodery that transpires.

We did not get to run the rolling start Mock Race this time but there were karts running right to the final horn at 5pm. That race is a total riot too and usually has us hanging around talking much longer than most would like before leaving.

The swap meet would be nice, we all have “stuff” someone can use and no need for it. Right??

God willing, the laydown will have a new crank in it and we’ll be ready for the races in May and June. Really looking forward to M-O this year, I have not run the ICC down there yet and want to see how that circuit suits our set-up.

Hope to see you at one of these gigs!!!

RPM

Bruce Peck
    Participant

I know it’s way early, but are there any thoughts about another spring test day?  I’ve got a kart I’m trying to sort out and could really, really use a track/text day like this again.  If there’s any thought on doing it, put me down for a definite spot right now.

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Bruce,

Keep your eye on this forum, info is coming soon!

Robert

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.