Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages TAG Tony Kart Package 13 Tag engines

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Stryker
      Participant

08 or 09 Tony Kart Complete less engine.  Approx. 15 races on Kart, well maintained.

Over 30 wheels and tires, some new, and some magnesium.

Approx 12 rear axles of assorted size and wall thickness, all in good condition, some new.

New: The following are new in the box!

New in the box !!!! One Complete TaG Leopard 09 Package.  Electronics, pipe, harness as sold by Iame.

New in the box!!!!  One Complete TaG Leopard 07 Package.  Electronics, pipe, harness as sold by Iame.  This engine is less Cylinder head.  Good used head included.

New in the Box!!!   Three Complete TaG Gazell 60 cc packages as sold by Iame. KEY START!

Used: The following items are used.

One Fresh Complete Leoopard TaG 07 engine.  Ready to race.

One Slightly used Complete Leopard TaG 07.  This was a new engine that we used as a mule engine to set up a new Dyno.  Very low time on this engine.

Five or Six Used TaG Leopard 07 engines in various stages of disassembly and condition.

Two 100 cc Cylinders and Heads to fit TaG Leopard.  125 cc Bottom Ends.

Two roll around Kart stands

One roll around Kart stand with tool box under it.  Very Nice.

This is just a partial list of items.  There are boxes of Karting parts.  Also see my Dyno Jet Dyno listed her on EKarting.  I need this stuff out of the building that I am storing it in.  I would like it to go to someone that can put it to good use.

Asking $9,000.00.  Package Only!

Contact mstryker58@gmail.com

Lot is FOB Reno, Nevada.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.