Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Swedetech Maxter MXO KZ Engine $2200

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kyle Robinson 4 months ago.

• Author

Kyle Robinson
    Participant

I have a Swedetech national level blueprinted Maxter MXO for sale (two crowns on cylinder). The top end is fresh with a new piston, ring, and upper bearing. The cylinder just returned from Swedetech where it was trued and honed. There are a couple of hairline cracks in the plating in the cylinder but it won’t affect the performance and the guys at Swedetech said to just keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t get worse at each top end refresh. It’s not enough to warrant a repair and replate at this time. There is 0 time on the top end and it will need to be broken in, the bottom end has approx 10 hours on the rebuild. This is a very solid engine, I am selling because I have two Maxters and don’t need both. This one was faster than my MXS I am currently racing the last time it was on the kart about a month ago. It comes with jetting info, mount, carb, airbox, pipe, and muffler. Asking $2200 obo plus shipping. I can email or text pictures upon request.

Kyle Robinson    615-417-2125   kyle.robinson81@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.