Last Sunday morning, October 11th, between 2 and 6am, my car was broken into in Berkeley, California and all of my racing equipment and spares, along with my toolbox and starter were stolen. About $8k in items were stolen. I am certain the tools are long gone, but I really would like to find the spares. Whoever stole them probably has no idea what they are and they are very important to me and took me a long time and a lot of hard work to amass.
Here is a list of what was stolen:
– HJC AR10 helmet with mirrored visor and custom paint (my name is on it in chrome letters: “BACON”)
– spares box from Harbor Freight, one of the black ones with the yellow dividers in it: had tons of karting parts – HPV clutch drums, new chains #219, spark plugs NGK and Autolite, Walbro carb rebuild kits, rear wheel spacer rings, electrical tape
– large clear tub with blue lid: had tons of spares – brand new freeline steering shaft for Birel Art, brand new front spindles for Birel Art, cut 7.10 tire with tons of #219 gears, HPV ignition coil, Crafstman C3 impact and drill, 50mm rear hubs, HPV clutch covers, tons and tons of parts
– Homak 22″ cantilever toolbox with tons of karting tools (chain breakers, HPV clutch wrench, clutch pullers)
– Kart starter, has F100 sticker on it and Ercse racing sticker on it, blue in color with orange/red handles, old style large starter with big battery
– gear bag with Sparco shoes, Alpinestars gloves, compression undershirts, elbow pads, Kart Bee Kleen SoCal Money Series t-shirt etc.
If anyone has any leads, please contact me. I appreciate your help.