Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Sr/Master Rotax Engine, 2013 legal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Carlos Calderon
      Participant

Complete Rotax engine for sale. 7 hours since full rebuild. New style cylinder (machined exhaust port). Good pipe. 8.5 carb, 2013 compliant and US legal. Sealed with passport. Includes all Rotax accessories; battery, battery box, wiring harness, buttons, etc. This motor has won races; in fact, I had to use it this past weekend as a backup and it helped me to a 14 second win. $2100. PM or email spamwall+ekn@gmail.com. Shipped at buyer’s expense from Northern California. May be delivered to Red Line Oil Karting Championships or ProKart Challenge event, depending on schedule.

Geoff Wise
      Participant

Carlos,

I don’t suppose you might still have this engine laying around, would you?

Carlos Calderon
      Participant

I do still have it. In fact, it’s just been fully rebuilt, top to bottom. Broken in and ready to go with almost zero hours.

Still for sale at the same price.

Can also sell with a 2013 CRG Blackstar with 9 weekends on it. The chassis is in excellent condition. $2500 for the rolling chassis. $4600 with the Rotax above.

Stephan Gaudreau
      Participant

Hi Carlos

Is it still available? I am considering going back to Rotax. Was this engine bought in 2013. Or what did you mean to say it was a 2013 legal. What does that entail?

Stephan

Let's Fly!

Carlos Calderon
      Participant

Was this engine bought in 2013. Or what did you mean to say it was a 2013 legal. What does that entail?

It is one of the first “2009” motors with the factory machined exhaust port, and as such, it is stamped as manufactured in “08”. It was bought at the beginning of 2009. It is fully compliant with all the 2013 (and anticipated 2014) rules, so it has an 8.5 carb, steel gears, new-style clutch, etc.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.