Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Sr. LO206 package

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Petalino 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Cody Ensign
    Participant

Sr Lo206 motor package, motor has two hours of run time on it. Package includes motor with mount, two air filters, full set of #35 gears from 57-60, 58 gear was only used once, #35 chain with one use and rear set of 180mm DWT magnesium wheels. Asking $1,000 for the complete package, no trades. I’m new to ekarting so not sure how to post pictures but if you are interested reply to this post and we’ll set up a way to supply pictures.

Marc Hargraves
    Participant

700.00 Shipped, there selling new for 935.00

Cody Ensign
      Participant

Hey Marc,

ya 935 for a brand new engine, I’m offering a complete kit, I’d like to sell everything together but if you are interested in just the engine I’ll do 750.

Marc Hargraves
    Participant

Cody Ensign
      Participant

Marc

if you’re interested in the package make me an offer an we’ll go from there.

Tom Petalino
    Participant

Cody, did you sell your lo206 ?

Cody Ensign
      Participant

Hey Tom

No I have not, I still have it and it is still for sale.

Tom Petalino
    Participant

Cody contact me directly . Apollo7@comcast.net

Tom Petalino
    Participant

Would you consider $750 for the complete engine and spare chain gears,ect. Ill split the cost of shipping with you?

Tom Petalino
    Participant

Would you consider $750 for the complete engine and spare chain gears,ect. Ill split the cost of shipping with you?  I have no need for the wheels. Just the 206 stuff.

Cody Ensign
      Participant

Ya I’ll do $750, if you know how to send a private message on here send me your email and we’ll work out the details. I don’t wanna post emails where everyone can see them.

Tom Petalino
    Participant

Sounds good, having issues with the PM. Email me and well woek out details. Thanks  cody.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.