Home Forums Road Racing Some b-stock action for yall

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ian Krueger
      Participant

Remember that kid who said two years ago wanted to built a B-Stock? Well, I’ve finally finished the kart, and this weekend was her maiden voyage. Here’s a video from the only decent run I had, before losing my left carb. I had a blast!!! This track is perfect for twins. Half clutch, half on the pipes. The left side of my helmet was black from the fuel dumping out of the pipe lol!

Here’s a few practice sessions…

WKA sprint

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Ian Krueger.
      Jeremy Baldi
      Participant

Always good to see new karts on track.  That track is defiantly my new favorite.

Jeremy Baldi

Bruce Peck
      Participant

Ian:  If you plan to take this to Daytona, make sure you have a Class 1 endorsement on your WKA license.  It will be required to enter B-Stock or Unlimited.  Or at least it used to be required.  Things have changed a bit recently at WKA ;-)

Ian Krueger
        Participant

Yeah Robby should be able to help me with that. Not goin to daytDay this year though, yeah thanks though! I applied last year but I’ll make sure it’s all good for summit next year.

WKA sprint

Noe Chapa
      Participant

Ian, nice job getting the machine to the track!

Mr. Peck, just how the heck are you my friend, good to see your out there.

Bruce Peck
      Participant

Hey Noey!   Still out here chugging along.  Hope you’re doing OK.  I miss the fun we all had with our TaG-E machines at Heartland Park!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.