Home Forums Road Racing Some b-stock action for yall

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ian Krueger 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Ian Krueger
    Participant

Remember that kid who said two years ago wanted to built a B-Stock? Well, I’ve finally finished the kart, and this weekend was her maiden voyage. Here’s a video from the only decent run I had, before losing my left carb. I had a blast!!! This track is perfect for twins. Half clutch, half on the pipes. The left side of my helmet was black from the fuel dumping out of the pipe lol!

Here’s a few practice sessions…

WKA sprint

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Ian Krueger.

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Always good to see new karts on track.  That track is defiantly my new favorite.

Jeremy Baldi

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Ian:  If you plan to take this to Daytona, make sure you have a Class 1 endorsement on your WKA license.  It will be required to enter B-Stock or Unlimited.  Or at least it used to be required.  Things have changed a bit recently at WKA ;-)

Ian Krueger
      Participant

Yeah Robby should be able to help me with that. Not goin to daytDay this year though, yeah thanks though! I applied last year but I’ll make sure it’s all good for summit next year.

WKA sprint

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.