Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Sodikart Futura Racing Kart

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Tanner 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Tom Tanner
    Participant

Selling my 2001 Sodikart Futura, winning chassis for Sodikart. Fully rolling chassis with very strong rear brakes, used for ICA racing, used very lightly. Awesome caber caster adjustments up front. put a motor on this, 100cc, 125cc tag or 4 stroke motor, even a kid motor and get out there and race! Seat not screwed in, custom high rise supported seat.</span>

Listed on ebay, Chandler, Arizona pick up only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282641550773?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Riley Will
    Participant

I saw some 100cc air cooled engines in your pictures. Are they available?  Is the Futura still available?

Tom Tanner
    Participant

Yes, you saw correctly, the chassis is available and I have a Rotax 100cc DSD Reed Valve, a Dino 100cc Reed Valve to match up with a Dino 392 kart chassis.

Also, have an electric start Yamaha KT100 motor, and an electric start Iame Jr piston port.

Plus 3 TM k9 motors.

Throw out some prices. Sodikart Futura with Rotax motor for $900 plus shipping, ships without tires.

Thanks,
    Tom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.