Hope you’re planning on attending the BIGGEST ProKart Challenge race of the year!
Streets of Lancaster Grand Prix
2013 PKC Championship Series – Round 6
THIS Weekend — September 27-29
Registration Pre-Entry Deadline: THIS COMING Wednesday, September 25 at midnight!
Register online now at: http://www.skusastore.com
Find ALL important event info at: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-6-2013.html
This will be our biggest PKC race yet — and the most exciting as it is a STREET race thru the city of LANCASTER! The PITS are super full, the pre-entries are streaming in, and the city is throwing us one HECK of a party! Don’t miss this event! All of the most important info is at the link above, along with some additional notes below.
The online store is open NOW at http://www.skusastore.com and until THIS Wednesday at midnight for entries, pit spots, tires, fuel — virtually everything you will need to race at this event! See the special City of Lancaster webpage here: http://www.streetsoflancaster.com/index.php
Here are the most important EVENT DETAILS:
– PRICING: This event is different from all other PKC races this year, as it is 1 race spread out over 2 days (Sat-Sun), with NO Friday practice. The pre-registration price is $395 for this special event — including race entry, driver wristband, and 1 set of stamped race tires (only 1 set of stamped competition tires are allowed). Click on the store link above to register online, or here for a downloadable form: http://www.superkartsusa.com/dmdocuments/2013_SOLGP_Race_Entry_Form.pdf which can be used to pay by cash or check. NOTE: (1) Any entries that miss the deadline this Wednesday night at midnight will go up by $200 at the track. (2) If you have leftover ‘stamped PKC’ race tires from a previous event that you want to use, the price for the race entry alone is $195. Otherwise, you have to purchase stamped PKC tires.
– SCHEDULE: Move-in and check-in are this Friday, Sept. 27, 10 am to 6pm. A FREE Welcome Reception is being held Friday night 6-8 pm at the Museum of Art and History (right along our race route) for all attendees who have a PKC wristband for the event. Click here for our detailed event schedule: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-6-2013.html?start=2
– HOTELS: Two host hotels have been set up for this event. Hope you already have a room! If not, check them out at this link: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-6-2013.html?start=3
– CAMPING AT THE TRACK: Will be allowed for just $50 per spot, but please reserve your camping spot here: http://www.skusastore.com/product-p/pkc-evt-camping.htm (location will be determined upon arrival). NOTE: The camping spots will be secured separately from the pit spots at night.
– CLASSES: Our standard PKC classes will be run at this event: S1, S2, S3, S4, S4 Magnum, S5, TaG Cadet, TaG Junior, TaG Senior and TaG Master. See the class details here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/classes.html
– TRACK LAYOUT: See the track configuration here, along with directions TO the track and other important venue information: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-6-2013.html?start=1
– PIT SPOT RESERVATIONS: Are a must, as this will be a PACKED event! Hope you have one set up! If not, click here for that information and the current pit map: http://www.skusastore.com/product-p/pkc-evt-pitspot-solgp.htm
– MANDATORY RACE ITEMS: Racing at this event still requires an Annual SKUSA membership, specific colored NUMBER panels, approved race number with LETTER designator, spec tires and spec fuel. Links to all of this information can be found on the pages posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-6-2013.html
– OTHER EXCITING EVENT DETAILS: There will be live bands, beer gardens, food and drinks specials, live announcing, fun things for the kids to do ALL WEEKEND — and more! Don’t miss this event!
Please pass this on to your racer friends and fans who may not be on our distribution, and DON’T FORGET:
PRE-ENTRY CUTOFF IS THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, SEPT 25 AT MIDNIGHT!
Hope to see YOU in Lancaster!
Tom & Patti Kutscher
ProKart Challenge & Superkarts! USA