Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Shifter engines, Yamaha engines, and Rotax

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  scott recker 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

scott recker
    Participant

Getting out of karting and have everything for sale. Go to the link below. email me with questions at sctrec@msn.com

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125115041@N02/

CLIFF BRYANT
    Participant

Email sent

GROWING OLD IS MANDITORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY SCOTT, I BOUGHT A ROTAX ENGINE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 2009 AND IT ENDED UP BEING 07, ALSO PAID FOR A CLUTCH THAT NEVER RECEIVED, IT SEEMS THAT HE’S “TOO BUSY” TO RETURN THE MONEY OF WHAT HE GOT PAID FOR AND NEVER SENT.

TOO BAD. THIS EXPERIENCE MAKE ME THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN, EVEN WHEN I’M SURE THERE ARE LOTS OF HONEST PEOPLE HERE.

IT’S OK SCOTT, KARMA ALWAYS CATCHES UP WITH EVERYONE.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

scott recker
      Participant

I told you not to buy it if it’s not what you wanted. You spoke with the engine builder, and when he confirmed the correct year, my mistake I said 09 and turned out to be an 07, I confused it with another rotax I had. We discussed this, it wasn’t an issue at that time and you still wanted the engine. You then sent the money, not before. You then tried to renegotiate after the fact bagging me to sweeten the deal. When you don’t get what you want, you use this post to discredit me? Your pathetic!

I will send you the clutch kit in good faith as life is to short to deal something so petty.

And one last thing Sport, I am not too concerned with karma, as I don’t live my life in a way that I need to be.

Your kit will ship tomorrow.

Stu Hayner
      Participant

Just an FYI.

I ordered quite a few items from Mr Recker, and his communication was excellent.

I just recieved another two boxes yesterday that wasn’t supposed to arrive until Monday. Everything was as described – even nicer.

I don’t think for one second Scott ever tried to mislead you.

On the other hand, I would report that mangled box – there’s no excuse for that. I’m sure it didn’t leave Mr Recker looking like that and he does insure the items he sells.

Scott, if you read this:
      Thank you again for the engine, shoes and hubs and the fair price on each. Let me know what else you have. I’ll buy it from you again in an instant!!

Stu

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Good, at least I’ve got you to answer!!, if for trusting someone I’m pathetic I may be then, but at least I’m honest and I do my research before I sell my stuff, also if I make a mistake I fix it, I don’t do the go around.

Took me three days to reach you by e-mails, then you said you would call me back after the meeting to work things out and that was 3 .. or 4 days ago??. Glad to know you are OK. Now..

You can shove you kit right in you shelf!!. LOL

scott recker
    Participant

I have offered to make it right by sending you the clutch kit. If you are not interested, fine. I have done everything I can to at this point. If you continue to complain and trash talk, I will notify the manager of this site.

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Don’t even ATTEMPT to thread on me, Sure notify anything you want AND…don’t forget to notify the text message with plenty of insults that you just sent me, because I WILL.

On the other hand, your topic never had so many replies ;) (you should thank me for that), also if you would have dedicated all this time to contact me when the time was right instead, none of this would have been necessary.

All I did was to pay. I have given you too much of my time, way way way more than what you deserve. and I normally say good luck, but… not to you.

Richard Kirlin
    Participant

All I can say is Scott is a good guy and gave me one hell of a deal with karts and motors:).
    Please keep the bashing in your inbox only, no need to let anyone else see this:)

I still want those tire Warmers and give me a good price on that tire pyrometer?

Still working on getting the scales from you, just waiting on one more person to say yes.

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

I paid $200 dollars to get this engine shipped to from IA to CA. I just bought another engine (whole kit) from Puerto Rico, the guy shipped it in two boxes like it is supposed to be for $120. This guy Scott told me the shipping would be around 200/250 to have someone to pack it professionally. I believed Him.

Today I received the engine kit from Scott, let the pictures speak by themselves.

Is this a good guy Richard/members??

https://www.flickr.com/photos/115091737@N03/

scott recker
      Participant

Did you file a claim with UPS, since they are the ones who destroyed the box and the contents? I had it insured for the amount you paid.

Ted Hamilton
    Participant

Scott — appreciate a PM for a prince on a KT-100, can be bare (no carby or pipe)… I’m looking for cheap price point instead of max performance…non-fresh but run-able ok. thanks. ~Ted

www.facebook.com/hamiltonhelmets/
    2014 Praga Dragon / IAME KA-100

Rod Balding
    Participant

I honestly can’t say anything about how good or bad the things he has for sale because I pm’d him about a motor he has  about 2 weeks ago and have NOT got’n a reply back , not good business if you are trying to sell something .  YMMV !!!!

scott recker
    Participant

Rod,

I put a email address on there for reason, use it. If you would of sent it that way two weeks ago, you would had what you were looking for. I got your email message a couple days ago but I have up to my ass in storm damage with all the storms that came through I have not had time to respond. If your going to turn this karting post into a whipping post, look else where as I don’t need your critique, on my response time.

SR

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.