Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Senior Rotax package

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig Drabik
      Participant

I have a Rotax FR125 for sale.  The engine had a new cylinder and piston done at the beginning of last season by J3  Competition and it has maybe four hours of club racing on it since.  Previous owner did the metal gear update, but the engine has the old style clutch.  The pipe has a couple dings in it but otherwise the engine is in great condition.  Comes with basically everything but a motor mount, including a bunch of spares and tools:  extra exhaust matting, jets, clutch driver jig, power valve bellows removal tool, fuel pump rebuild kit..

Engine is sealed and includes passport.  I have pictures and more history on it that I can share if interested.

Asking $1650 shipped to the lower 48 states.  I’ll also be at Pitt next weekend and can bring it with me.

Craig Drabik
      Participant

Craig Drabik
      Participant

Pictures of the engine at http://www.flickr.com/photos/craigdrabik/sets/72157635439965776/

Craig Drabik
      Participant

Someone pointed out that the clutch is the old style clutch.  It is in fact the old style clutch.  The engine does have the new gears.  It has the sticker on the engine and the work was noted in the passport.  I have uploaded photos of the passport to the flickr set at the URL above.  I have also corrected the original posting.

Craig Drabik
      Participant

Price lowered:  $1650 shipped.  Make an offer if interested.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.