Tagged: 125cc kart, alonso kart, Arrow Kart, birel, Birel-Art, CRG, FA Kart, junior rotax kart, karting sell out, kosmic, kt100, race karts for sale, racing go karts, ricciardo kart, rotax, senior rotax kart, Shifter Kart, Tony Kart, used karts
September 11, 2015 at 5:19 pm #54152Michael BeckrestParticipant
End of season sell-out! We are selling all of our karts, parts, and equipment. Shipping is available for any of the karts below and the cost will range from $300-400 per kart, with insurance. Delivery is quick and usually takes 3-5 days. We have shipped several karts in the past and it is very easy.
Email me for more info or additional pictures of what you are interested in. We also have a ton of leftover spares like practice tires, seats, misc parts, kart stands, race suits, tools, and more. Just ask us if we have it and we just may. All complete karts below have been gone through and freshened up with all new fuel line, fuel pumps, new fluids / oil, new batteries, so they are ready to go unless otherwise stated.
Here is the list-
1. 2012 Arrow X1 fr125 Rotax Max Sr Kart (125cc TaG). Updated 2015 bodywork and graphics. Mychron4 with Mychron steering wheel. Full-width KG rear bumper. Very low time. Only break-in time on motor since blueprint and dyno-tune by M2 Karting in Salt Lake City. One of the fastest motors in the country, very competitive kart. Includes a ton of extras (3 spare axles, radiator, jet kit, gears/sprockets, chains, etc). Excellent condition. Seat size of your choice. Asking $4,000 or best offer.
2. Like-new 125cc Shifter Kart. The chassis is a Arrow AX9 32mm chassis with front brakes and motor is a Honda Stock Moto. Has swedetech upgrades throughout, includes a Mychron 4, updated 2015 bodywork and graphics, full-width rear bumper, brand new MG yellow tires, etc.. This kart looks and drives like a brand new $12k shifter kart. Seat size of your choice. Asking $5,500 or best offer.
3. 2005 Birel fr125 Rotax Max Sr Kart (125cc TaG). Never raced, only has 14 hours of practice time total. Includes Mychron3. Basically new. Seat size of your choice. Asking $3,000 or best offer.
4. 2012 or 2013 Kosmic Mercury fr125 Rotax Max Sr. Kart (125cc TaG). Blueprinted and Dyno’d motor from Msquared Karting. One of the fastest motors in the country like the Arrow above, this is a very competitive kart as well. All OTK magnesium components – same as Tony Kart chassis just different colors… Complete and ready to race. Best of the best on this kart, no expense spared. Includes gold OTK wheels and full-width OTK plastic rear bumper. Seat size of your choice. Asking $4,500.
5. 2012 Kosmic DD2 Rotax. Fresh top and bottom rebuild on this kart, basically like buying a brand new one. Hasn’t even been broken in yet. Includes J3 magnesium wheels with Mojo D3 spec DD2 racing tires. All OTK components. Seat size of your choice. Asking $5,500 or best offer.
6. 2009 Reaction Karting team 1st Kart T.01 Italy chassis with blueprinted and dyno-tuned KT100 motor. This kart is not complete, but just needs a gas tank and a motor mount to be race ready which are easy to get. Seat size of your choice. Asking $2,000 as is.
7. 2012 Kosmic shifter chassis with front brakes (rolling chassis no motor). Has one event only (Supernats in Vegas) and has not been used since. It is in like new condition. All OTK magnesium components. Includes full-width OTK plastic rear bumper and J3 Comp magnesium wheels with scrubbed MG whites. Seat size of your choice. Asking $2,000.
I also have two (2x) RaceCloud data system kits available, brand new never used in original cases. Can be installed and configured with any of the complete kart packages above. Asking $1,000 each kit (retail is 1,100). Also have kart stands, tires, wheels, race gear / suits, leftover parts and misc supplies and equipment. Located in North Salt Lake, Utah just 10 minutes out of Salt Lake City. Shipping is available for any of the karts. PayPal or cash / authorized cashiers check in person is preferred. Contact us today for more pics, info, or to schedule a time to come down and take a look at what we have.
September 11, 2015 at 6:53 pm #54157Mark LockettParticipant
No wheels on the 2012 kosmic??
September 16, 2015 at 3:31 pm #54338
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.