Home Forums Road Racing RVKC-CES GRATTAN THIS WEEKEND JULY 11th -12th

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      George Argiris
      Participant

GET OFF YOUR @#$’s AND COME TO GRATTAN THIS WEEKEND FOR GREAT RACING ON A GREAT TRACK – NEW SURFACE AND NEW BATHROOMS –

If you have not been to Grattan you better come out – It is a true drivers track – The track spent a ton on monies over the last two years including repaving of the entire race surface –  they have also have all new bathrooms and showers – you wont be afraid to use the bathrooms – LOL

The RVKC MONEY RACE for Grattan will be sponsored by Stenz Auto Body and Amy & Al Sales – both Wisconsin members –  “Sprint Open” is the MONEY Race for Sunday July 12th at Grattan – RVKC members have a chance to win $125 for top finisher, $75 for the second RVKC finisher and $50 for a random RVKC finisher – We will also have the Tool Box giveaway ($400 value) that Sunday morning for any RVKC member – You must be at the drivers meeting to win the tool box

Please support road racing in the midwest – we have the BEST TRACKS AND RACERS

Thanks again to all of our sponsors – Please contiue to suppprt us and local Road Racing

Glen Luening
      Participant

Best Drivers track in the Midwest by far. See ya there George.

Dennis Chappell
      Participant

Some of the best racing you will see in the midwest. Should be a must on everyones list.

Sean S
      Participant

Will the gate be open all night or will the gate guard be on duty Friday/Saturday nights? Something came up last minute and I’m not sure if I can get there for Saturday racing. I might pull in around 9-10pm either tonight or Saturday and have to put up a tent real quick.

Tony Kart / Leopard

Dennis Chappell
      Participant

Had a great time running the CES Grattan race this weekend and spending time with our racing friends.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.