Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages RPM/TSR F-125 for sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Robert Lawson
      Participant

This is my F-125 enduro kart, complete package with all spare bits included.

TSR (Ted Swointek) chassis with Vortex ICC engine complete and ready to run.

Chassis is the only “wishbone” front axle example I have seen produced by Ted and built specifically for F-125 shifter. It has the narrowest “waist” of any enduro chassis I have seen as well, probably why it handles as well as it does. There is plenty of in car video of this kart on YT to prove its handling capabilities. It even made me look like a good driver!!!!

The chassis has Kelgate brakes front and rear with MCP big bore masters and remote bias adjustment. The rear axle is new from PKT, it is on wet cassettes and has his trick 1 1/4″ to 40mm bushing for sprockets. It will come with NEW spare spindles as well.

The Vortex engine will come with a partial spare (for parts) that has good usable parts (clutch, gear box, etc)  and some needing rebuild (cylinders and crank). Also spare Ign stator, carb & jets/needles, misc gaskets & o-rings. The crank was just rebuilt by Rich Cervone and the complete rebuild has just 45 total minutes on it.

Has C&R radiator with electric waterpump with batt pack & charger also PSII “shift-no-lift” powershifter included. All runs off 1 batt.

I have spare brake pads, wheels/tires, gearing, etc that are included but can also offer plenty of other extras like…..push bar, crank up stand, starter, pop up, whatever you need.

Asking $3500, willing to deal and put together a good package.

Robert Lawson
      Participant

I have to bump this one too.

As I mentioned in the other ad, we can deliver to Gingerman or MIS……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.