Home Forums TaG Rotax Max Rotax Jetting

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Savage 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Mike Myers
    Participant

Purchase Jet-Tech Program and can not install, and they do not respond to email.

Been 3 weeks, Would think twice before purchasing anything from them.

tony zambos
    Participant

Mike,

What operating system are you running, is it up to date and what kind of error are you getting?

Jet Tech did have their email system hacked earlier this year. The web site has a Skype button to contact them. That would be an inexpensive way to contact them. And just a reminder that they are at least five hours ahead of us. Good luck.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

Mike Myers
    Participant

I know the time difference, there is no excuse not to respond to someone that bought your product. I tried skype, they don’t answer that ether.

Can not load program, says illegal copy.  Sent them the code that came up and other information and they do not respond.

I have talked to 4 other people and they all said they had problems with these guys not responding. No customer support at all.  Several gave up and one it took over a month, and they only responded because they started posting problem on line.

tony zambos
    Participant

That’s not Jet Tech that I knew. It took them a few days to get the security code back me but I wasn’t pressed for time.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

John Savage
    Participant

Mike

Check your PM’s

Jetting and Kart Set-up Software

http://www.rotaxjetting.com

John Robicheaux
      Participant

John,

Do you still have anything to do with Jet Tech? I purchased a copy that worked fine for two months then all of a sudden I get an error message saying I have an illegal copy which I don’t. I had spoken with Colin previously and they were supposed to get back with me. I have had no response from them in two or three weeks. Very frustrated!

Best Regards,

John Robicheaux
      johntrobi1@aol.com

John Savage
        Participant

John

Do you still have anything to do with Jet Tech? I purchased a copy that worked fine for two months then all of a sudden I get an error message saying I have an illegal copy which I don’t.

If it worked fine and then it does not then something changed on your computer

I had spoken with Colin previously and they were supposed to get back with me. I have had no response from them in two or three weeks. Very frustrated!

John, I can understand your frustration but all you have to do is re-install and send in the new keycode

John Robicheaux
          Participant

John,

I sent in the new keycode over a week ago and have not received a new passcode file. I have been without the Jet Tech program since 10/15/14.  I sent the keycode on three separate dates and I also called the number on the website and got an out of service recording.  Please help if possible.

Sincerely,

John Robicheaux

John Savage
    Participant

Don, I have just sent an email

John Robicheaux
    Participant

Just wanted to thank John from Jet Tech for getting my issue resolved. Now that I’m up and running the program is great.

Thanks John!

John Savage
    Participant

Thank you John, I wish you fast and safe karting

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.