Home Forums Road Racing Roebling rd road race KA100 jr rental

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Griffith
      Participant

KA100 jr. kart rental for Roebling rd road race March 6th -8th

I have one empty KA100 jr kart left. this is 12 to 16 year olds. I will have 6 other jr drivers there racing.

$150.00 per day plus fuel and any damage.

Robert Lawson
      Participant

Mike,

You should be commended!

Offering Kids (and Parents) an option to karting that will not require part of their College savings as an investment is fantastic. At $150 with fuel, that is peanuts, AND, it requires NO financial commitment from Parents if the kids don’t “get it”.

Some would say “Its arrive and drive, it will ruin Road Racing…. he’s just in it for the $$$!!” Well, ANY way of getting more bodies in Karts at Road Race Events is a good thing AND I say GOOD FOR YOU for making a dime…. although I don’t see much coming your way at $150 per day. Which brings me back to my initial statement….

Thank You for sharing the love of our Sport/Hobby with the next Generation!

Safe trip to Savannah!

RPM

Clark Gaynor Sr.
      Participant

I couldn’t agree more!  Well done!

Clark Gaynor Sr.

WKC Board Member.

WKA NRRC Memeber.

Mike Griffith
      Participant

Thank you, Robert and Clark.

I believe in paying it forward. So I am doing something I love in my retirement and not trying to make a living doing it. I want to give kids a better childhood that would not have a chance to race.

Most road race I go to I have 8 to 12 rented karts there. The kids have a blast.

Robert Lawson
      Participant

Please give us a post race report!

Again, tell the Kids we wish them all Good Luck!!!

RPM

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.