Home Forums Chassis & Handling Recommendation for a driver coach in Atlanta, Georgia area?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Danny Kay
      Participant

If anyone has a recommendation for driver coaching in the Georgia area please let me know. I drive a Arrow X1 with a rotax, relatively new to the sport (1 year) and would be interested in chassis tuning and rotax tuning also. Willing to drive to neighboring states.

David Cole
      Keymaster

Hi Danny,

I would recommend contacting KartSport North America to set up a session with them at their GoPro Motorplex in Mooresville, NC. I believe it’s only a 4-5 hour drive, and would be a great experience as the facility and group there is first class.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Danny Kay
      Participant

Hi Danny, I would recommend contacting KartSport North America to set up a session with them at their GoPro Motorplex in Mooresville, NC. I believe it’s only a 4-5 hour drive, and would be a great experience as the facility and group there is first class.

Thanks David. I shot them a message, but no word back yet.

Daniel White
      Participant

You have two primary options:

Chris Wehrheim: a top-ranked driver who has been a team driver for several manufacturers, most recently Topkart. He does a great deal of driver coaching (and tuning) from what I understand. Does many of the big national races and has even been sent to Europe to compete.

Jim Hanson: not sure how much karting he’s doing these days, but he’s a beast.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.