Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages RACE READY CR125 Stock Sit-Up, with spares set up for Road Race

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim Doll
      Participant

Reposting since the wonderful new forum turned my previous ad into garbage

For Sale, Race Ready CR125 Stock/Super Stock Sit Up.
      Ex Hegar SKM Chassis, set up with Mike Collins built stock Honda CR125 and Hegar Sprague.  Race ready with two pipes (RCS and RLV), extra jets, three sets of mounted tires/wheels – two sets are low volume cast magnesium wheels, one cast aluminum – one set of tires are still in the wrappers Bridgestone YKB.  Also one set aluminum wheels with mounted/balanced still in the wrapper YJP rain tires (i.e. total of 4 sets of wheels/tires).  Includes RLV rolling stand.  MyChron 2 with EGT and Water Temp, Hegar Road Race drivers fairing.  Email for pictures – t.j.doll – at  – att.net

$5,000  Can be delivered race-ready to the IKF Road Race Grand Nationals on September 18.

Note, I do not want to deal with shipping – I’ll do either pickup or local delivery.  I’ve had bad experiences shipping karts and do not want to deal with writing off a $5k kart due to shipping company incompetence….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.