Home Forums Shifter Karts PBIR Race Sept 28th – Night Race!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kurt Mathewson
      Participant

September 28th race at PBIR will be a night race (guaranteed to be over by 11pm) Practice available Friday night. Registration opens at 2pm, practice starts at 5:00pm. Kid Karts, Rotax classes, Tags and shifters.

Shifters will have 2 classes, Open and Masters. Open includes Stock Moto at 395lbs and ICC/Mod Moto at 405lbs. Masters weights are 405lbs for Stock Moto and 415lbs for ICC/Mod Moto. Masters should be 30 or older or driver over 200lbs.

Open tires. MG yellows will be available for purchase but not required. VP98 fuel will be available for shifters and 93 for Rotax.

Right now it looks like 15+ shifters committed. Let’s try to get over 20!

marc-andre hubert
      Participant

im there with master shifter, Daughter micromax, son in kid kart. discount for 3 drivers same family lol

Kurt Mathewson
      Participant

Marc, glad you can make it with the whole crew! I’m just a messenger. See you there.
      Kurt

marc-andre hubert
      Participant

looking at web site to find kart count from previous series, not much too see think they posted 1 event? showing updates of 2007 2008? I mean do they run a good program, or free for all, I remember when I use to import drag race there the 1/4 track staff was horrible and did not care at all, and heard similar story about kart track flag staff, with my kids just want to make sure, Homestead looks a better from where im standing, just asking

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.