Home Forums Road Racing Open practice at Thunderhill West

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim White
      Participant

Sorry for the late notice but NCK has been able to obtain Wednesday April 29th for a kart only practice day. Open track from 9-4. Registration from 8-9 at the track. $200 per kart.
      Days like this are few and far between, take advantage if you can. Great day to try roadracing without the pressure of a race day. If interested respond here or on our face page “nck roadracing”

Jack Cook
      Participant

This Is the same track NCK will be racing on May 30

Kerry Matthews
      Participant

Yes, it is.

Jack Cook
      Participant

Count me in tag driver here

Greg Lindahl
      Participant

Do we need to register or just show up?

Jim White
      Participant

Greg I sent you an email.

Yes, you can just show up. Registration will be from 8-9. Checks will be made payable to me. We will go green a little after 9. Lunch 12-1 and then green again till 4.

Jack Cook
      Participant

Anyone have a favorite hotel near the track?

Larry Dobbs
      Participant

Name brand hotels in Willows are all what you would expect.  No hidden gems that I know of.

Jack Cook
      Participant

Is there a place in the pits we want to be. Willow Springs we all were at turn one

Larry Dobbs
      Participant

Near the restrooms?!

Jim White
      Participant

The pit area at the West track isn’t nearly as big as Willow Springs. We’ll all be together.

Greg Lindahl
      Participant

Thank you very much, Jim and team!

What a nice day at the track.

I’ll support these mid-week events whenever possible.  They are the very best preparation for race days and a great break.

Greg

Jack Cook
      Participant

I second that great day and great track, thanks Jim. I will support NCK in any events it can put on maybe laguna seca. I live in that area I could find out if a day like today could be put on there if anyone would come to Monterey. Again great day

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.