Home Forums General Karting Discussion No idea which body work I have, help?!?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Adrian Pagliaroli 1 year, 10 months ago.

  • Author
  • #85679

    Nick Senne

    I just purchased a used shifter kart and have no idea which body work I have. I am looking to get a decal kit but don’t know which style to order. Can someone help me out?






    >http:// photo IMG_7655.jpg

  • #85682

    Gary Osterholt

    Front Bumper and Driver Fairing – KG Unico

    Sidepods – I’d assume old KG breadbox style.

    Gary Osterholt
    GO Designs, LLC

  • #85777

    Nick Senne

    Any idea where i can get decals for them?


  • #85778


    You have a combination of old breadbox side pods and newer unico front bumper and driver’s nose cone.

    That kart looks to be an old Track Magic, they’ve been out of business for a long time. You might be able to find some NOS from a vendor sitting on a dusty shelf, if not look on ebay, or post an ad here at the WTB section.

    Otherwise install a new body kit from new karts, adapt the mounting tubing, and you’re good to go! You can turn it into a CRG, Mad Croc, Praga, Tony Kart, Top Kart, or anything you want, and all the parts and graphic kits would be available anywhere. Good luck. FastFreddy.

  • #85950

    Kazi Tomaszwicz

    Nice kart, but parts will be hard to find. You need to look on ebay or amazon for some of these

    Bazy finlandzkich firm

  • #86109

    Adrian Pagliaroli

    Try godecalzone.com they can make you what you need.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.