Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages New build complete TAG package with pit equipment

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      frank diranna
      Participant

New Build Vortex ROK GP Tag kart,
      Complete race ready package
      Complete with Track side tools/stand/spares
      Oberon Racing Chassis (Parolin racing kart product), front brakes removed and new hubs for Tag, but all front end brake parts(shifter parts also) included for later conversion when you are ready
      2 full spare sets of Douglas wheels
      3 axels new(med,med,hard
      Stoner Kart stand

Many spares as in pictures
      Toolbox ready for track side
      AIM Mycron 4 with GPS and water temp
      Seat is not yet mounted, it is a size #2(last thing needed before hitting the track)
      Chassis is brand new, never rolled on the ground
      Motor is MY2017, has 5 hours on it. Was on my other chassis, I bought it new so I know the history
      Also will give you driving suit(sparco) ribtech vest, leatt neck brace, and shoes(sparco KB5)

Pictures at  https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNwvMRp9SwGP5g9120JWZn5JGPXUEmGD525VMGr-g0wli2xP0_MpI1oc_1vMNse4A?key=RGx6SFRsRnVKcUNGUjluRTJLdTZMSFcxZ0RaMWJB

$4999.99 OBO

Frank

Frank.diranna@gmail.com

Located in Phoenix Valley AZ.

I have about 9K into this with all the extras…I bought it and started to build it as a second cart in colorado, moved here(AZ) in apr. sold the other cart with no extras, thinking was going to race this one, but work schedule doesnt allow weekends off right now, so plans are changing..  selling it all as a package

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.