Home Forums Briggs & Stratton 4-Cycle Racing Briggs LO206 NCMP KRA Race #1 sees HUGE numbers in LO206 Classes!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt Nead
      Participant

The first race of the season out at New Castle Motorsports Park saw 35 entries start the CIK race and 28 start the Senior race. Keep in mind that this is a CLUB RACE and not a NATIONAL! While there were a few small issues, most of the action on track was good and everybody seemed to have someone to run with. If you’re anywhere near the midwest, you need to make it out to NCMP and run with us! 2 of the top 206 racers in the country in Eric Fagan and Austin Queen ran with us over the weekend. KRA Race #2 is this Sunday the 19th. Come out and get in on the action!

David Cole
      Keymaster

Love it. Hope to make it down there for a race this year.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Matt Nead
      Participant

Due to weather, race #2 was postponed to this coming Sunday the 26th! Mr. Cole, come on down! It would be awesome to have an EKN staff member at one of our races!

David Cole
      Keymaster

Sorry, I’m in Mooresville for the USPKS event. Maybe a weekend in May or June. Thanks.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Jason Morris
      Participant

Has NCMP or KRA  talked about adding a Sportsman LO206 or a LO206 Junior class?

Marshall Martin
      Participant

A group of us from South Bend went to the KRA race 6 & 7 weekend at New Castle.  One of which was my granddaughter who does run the Jr 206.  With no other competitors they put her in with the rookies.  Several fathers of rookies commented how simple the 206 package was compared the the Yamaha and I let them know that was why she was in the 4 cycle instead of the Yamaha.  It is a class that just need some entries to get started and it will build just like the senior classes have.  I know Mike and Mark would both welcome more racers in this class.

Marshall Martin
      -marshall@lsrmotorsports.com
      -www.lsrmotorsports.com

Jason Morris
      Participant

Thanks. We just started racing in Nashville with a jr sportsman 206 and really want to get up to NCMP to run sometime.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.