Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Mychron 3 plus

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Polley
      Participant

I have a Mychron 3 Plus system with Box. Has Temp RPM Beacon Speed and ability for Gear as well as T-2 Temp. Has Shift Light indicators on it as well. This came on a kart I just bought. I have no need for this kind of tach. Looking to trade for a Mychron 4 with all leads. Have pictures of the tach working. It also has a Green Back Light. If your interested in a trade please let me know. Will ship to your door for free. with insurance and tracking.

Thanks
      Mike

Mike Polley
      Participant

Still up for grabs, if you know someone who has a 4 or 3 for trade let me know.

Thanks

Steve Laymon
      Participant

Hi  are you only looking to trade or will you sell outright? if so how much are you asking shipped to Florida 33702  Thanks  Steve

Steve Laymon

Mike Polley
      Participant

Well I am looking to trade it for a mychron 4 or 3 .  We are racing clones and really have no need for something like this that has 2 t temps as well as speed and options for gear etc… its over kill for a clone engine. So if you had a mychron to trade with I would be willing to trade it outright. But if no one wanted to do any trading I would say 235 shipped to you.

Mike Polley
      Participant

Tach has been Sold Thanks EKarting…

Rod Balding
      Participant

Thanks Mike ,

See ya next Sunday.

Rod

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.