Home Forums 2-Cycle Racing Motori pavesi… 125 shifter parts source in us online?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Wilhelm 5 years ago.

• Author

Jeremy
    Participant

Im looking at a top kart with a swedetech blueprinted pavesi 125 on it thats pretty cheap.. My question is , why cant I find an online source for pistons… That isnt in italian?

Thanks in advance!

William Martin
    Participant

Don’t know about an on-line parts source for this stuff, unless someone bought up the inventory from Wally Wallen’s shop. I have heard that a YZ125 piston is a very close match for the Pavesi piston, may have to play with cylinder base gasket thickness a little to get proper squish measurement. I guess that would not be a legal ICC engine, but probably no one cares any more.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Most people who carry TM, Rotax, Motori 7, Vortex, etc. Will probably be able to get all the parts you need

I had a blueprinted TM Moto, back in the day

And George Barks would carry most parts, or could find availability

Also Italian Motors should be able to help with that. http://www.italianmotors.com

Hope that helps.

Jeremy
    Participant

Thanks for the replys… I did buy the kart and with a fuel system clean up it fired right up.

The yz piston sounds like an easy to find part… If I knew what year to get!:-)

Since the motor was blueprinted by swedetech Im gonna call them this week and see about parts for it too.

Paolo Nunzio Licary
    Participant

I still run one one too. Swedetech will offer the piston in the neighborhood of $250 for the whole top end kit.

Brian Wilhelm
    Participant

Pavesi Parts are also readily available from either Wallen, or myself. PM me if you need Pavesi help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.